my favorite place (scomark)

no better feeling than when i'm in your arms. 🤍

Mark loves being in Scott's arms.

"Sweetheart?" Scott asks. "Hi, baby," he says, when he sees Mark on his computer, doing schoolwork.

"Hey," Mark takes his bottom lip between his teeth, focusing on his assignment.

"Almost done?" Scott walks to Mark's side of the bed, so he can see what's on the computer screen.

"Yeah, I just need to submit this—" Mark says, then a sigh of relief. "Done." He closes his laptop, putting it on the bedside table.

Scott climbs into bed with Mark, smiling at him. "Busy day today," he says. "Missed you."

Mark smiles back. "I missed you too," he says.

Scott leans in for a quick kiss, and wraps his arms around Mark.

Mark smiles. "Love you, baby."

"Love you too."

Mark is talking to Leigh as he feels arms wrap around his waist.

"Hi," Mark giggles.

"Hi, baby," Scott says.

Mark places his hands over Scott's and leans back into his touch. "You sounded really good on stage, Scotty." Mark says. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, sweetheart," Scott says. "Are you ready to go back to the hotel?"

"Yeah," Mark says, "Can we get a picture first?"

Scott smiles. "Of course we can."

Mark reaches in his pocket for his phone, and takes a picture in the mirror reflection of the two of them.

"My love," Scott mumbles.

Mark giggles at that, turning around and kissing Scott sweetly.

Mark eagerly waits at the gate, watching as the passengers get off the plane.

He swears Scott is the last person to get off the plane. But, when he finally sees him, his smile grows.

He watches Scott look around, and his eyes eventually land on Mark.

Mark gives a shy wave.

Scott chuckles, and walks to him.

"Hi, baby," Mark says.

Scott hugs Mark tight, lifting him up. Mark giggles, and then he's being set down.

"Hi, angel."

"How was your trip?" Mark grabs Scott's suitcase.

Scott wraps an arm around Mark's waist as they walk. "It was so much fun. You're coming with me next time," He makes sure to add. "Mom kept asking about you."

Mark smiles. "Really?"

"I swear she misses you more than she misses me."

Mark giggles. "She's so sweet. And she raised a sweet boy, too."

Scott kisses Mark's temple. "I love you."

"I love you too."

marky: hi baby

scotty: hi, angel! :)

marky: it's cold