dress (scomiche)

soft-ish scotty?

"Mitchy," Scott practically runs into his and Mitch's shared room. "A fan drew a picture of us, wanna see?" He sits on the bed, scoots closer to Mitch. "They gave it to me at Meet and greet, and said when they heard we got engaged, they had to draw it."

"Sure, angel," Mitch says, his hand finding its way to Scott's hair and running his fingers through it.

Scott sticks his tongue out in concentration as he goes through his little manila folder of stuff he's decided to keep from this week. "Found it," he mumbles to himself, before he pulls it out.

Mitch looks at the picture, and immediately realizes why Scott likes it.

"See? I'm in a wedding dress, and you're in a suit," Scott says, "Normally they draw you in a dress."

"You like that idea, don't you, baby?" Mitch asks, wrapping an arm around Scott's waist.

"Mhm," Scott puts the picture down and leans his head on Mitch's shoulder. "I've always wanted to wear a dress at my wedding."

"I love that," Mitch says, "I hope you'll wear one at our wedding," Mitch thumbs at the engagement ring on Scott's finger.

"I still can't believe we're engaged," Scott says, "I never thought that I...that we..." He blushes. "I don't know."

"Still in shock?" Mitch asks, and Scott hums an affirmative. "I mean, you're the sweetest, most kindhearted boy in the world. I had to propose to you," Mitch grins. "I'm still in shock too. That you said yes, I mean. It's only been a week, though, so that's expected." He turns his head and kisses Scott's hair. "But really, are you wearing a dress to our wedding?"

"What do you want me to wear?" Scott asks.

"You can always wear whatever you want," Mitch says, "But, I do have to say, I think you would look absolutely stunning in a dress."

"You're sure I can wear a dress?"

"Baby, I want you to wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. Whatever your perfect heart desires."

Scott blushes and looks at his ring on his finger. "I'm gonna wear a dress. Like the drawing."

"And you're going to be beautiful in that dress, darling. I can't wait to see it."

"Can we cuddle now?"

Mitch chuckles. "Yeah, baby. We can cuddle." He lays down and opens his arms for Scott, who cuddles into Mitch quickly.