kiss (meau)

i'm meau trash FIGHT ME

~

They're at Beau's apartment when he says it for the first time.

"Kiss me, baby," Mitch says, biting his lip.

"Are you sure?" Beau asks.

Mitch nods. "I think we've been on some really great dates. I want you to kiss me."

Beau smiles before leaning in and pressing their lips together gently. He doesn't want to go too far for their first kiss—wants Mitch to be comfortable.

They pull apart and stare into each other's eyes for a moment before Mitch leans in and presses their lips together again. This one is longer, more meaningful. When they pull apart, Mitch smiles.

"Has it ever felt like that for you? When you kiss someone?"

"No, never," Beau answers honestly, "That felt incredible."

"It felt incredible for me too," Mitch says, "A kiss has never felt that good," he continues.

Beau smiles and kisses Mitch again.

~

A few months later they've been official for 5 months. They're coming back to Mitch's apartment from a date and Mitch is practically gleaming.

"What's got you so happy, baby?" Beau asks.

"Just this cute boy," Mitch unlocks his door, "He's kinda got me thinking about him all the time," Mitch smiles.

"I could say the same for you, sweet pea." Beau closed the door behind them, and wraps his arms around Mitch's waist. "I love you a lot, you know."

"I love you too," Mitch says, his smile growing. He leans up slightly so that their lips meet, and Beau leans into the kiss, not letting it break so soon.

They make their way to Mitch's bedroom, giving each other sweet kisses and soft touches.

The kiss breaks for a moment, and Mitch smiles.

"You can't just kiss me like that without warning me first," Beau teases, running his fingers through Mitch's hair.

~

Mitch thinks he's never seen a prettier sight than Beau as he's looking down at Mitch with those amazing green eyes, hair a mess, skin glistening as he thrusts beautifully into him.

"Beau, oh baby," Mitch moans, "Right there. Fuck. Ohhhhh my god." He bites his lip, smiles.

"Touch yourself, baby," Beau says.

Mitch's hand wanders down to stroke himself, and he's not sure why, but the words "kiss me," leave his lips.

Beau leans down and kisses Mitch as they both orgasm, making this more intense in Mitch's opinion, and he's thankful that he said that.

Beau goes to grab a warm washcloth and cleans them both off before getting back into bed with Mitch.

He kisses him again once they're there, Mitch melting into Beau's sweet touch and kisses.

~

Mitch's eyes widen at the question. "Are you serious?"

Beau's smile falters a bit, afraid. He nods.

"Of course I'll marry you, baby," Mitch smiles, kneeling down to Beau's level. "Don't be so nervous. I love you." Mitch grabs Beau's face and kisses him.

Both boys have tears streaming down their faces when they part, and Beau just laughs before pulling Mitch in for another kiss.

~

They're getting into their car after the reception, and both boys are glowing.

"I'm so happy," Beau says, grabbing Mitch's hand, "I'm so happy to be able to call you mine for the rest of my life."

"I love you," Mitch says, squeezing Beau's hand.

Beau leans in and kisses Mitch, and Mitch breaks it because he's smiling so wide. He giggles as Beau pulls away.

"My husband..." Mitch says, looking at Beau, "I'm so lucky, baby." This time it's Mitch leaning in to kiss Beau, and neither of them have felt more whole, ever.