happy (scomark)

same format as freshman year !

day 1: so ever since mrs. abrams from the apartment next to mine died someone finally moved in. his name is mark and he seems cool. i hope i can make a friend out of him...ever since my best friend kirstie moved to new york i've been kind of lonely.

day 2: i brought him cornbread and gave him my number and told him not to hesitate to ask me any questions while he settles himself in.

day 3: he texted me today asking for good lunch spots around here. i offered to show him around. we're going later.

day 4: hanging out with him was cool! it didn't seem pushed or forced. we're hanging out again on friday.

day 5: so apparently we both like the same music!! that's so rare to find nowadays.

day 6: he invited me over to his apartment so he could cook for me. he made spaghetti and it was amazing.

day 7: we're starting to get pretty close. he was at my apartment the other day and he left his jacket. he insisted that he doesn't leave stuff places and that he must just feel really comfortable at my apartment if he left his jacket.

day 8: today he invited me over so he could cook for me again and we were eating his pot roast when i made him laugh and he giggled. i'd seen it happen before but...something about seeing him happy this time was different.

day 9: mark fell asleep on my couch a few days ago...i just kind of put a blanket on him and went to my bedroom to sleep. he left me a thank you note that referred to me as "scotty" and that did something to me, i'm just not sure what.

day 10: mitch referred to mark as my "new boy toy" and i brushed it off so fast. but, is it weird?

day 11: mark invited me over for a movie night the other day and seeing him happy made me feel so warm inside. we had a disney movie marathon and it was great.

day 12: i think i have feelings for mark.

day 13: i definitely have feelings for mark. fuck.

day 14: he's just...so cute. i think i actually swoon when i see him. ugh.

day 15: he smiled at me today and said that he's happy he met me. i almost fainted.

day 16: mark came over to my apartment today, tipsy if not drunk. he was super giggly and bubbly and just adorable. he kept on calling me scotty and i just put on the office to calm him down. he eventually fell asleep but he cuddled into me.

day 17: he woke up this morning and saw that he was cuddling me and apologized so quick. i said "don't worry, you were super warm," then he giggled again and i couldn't help but smile.

day 18: it's been a few days since we've hung out and we caught each other in the elevator. mark just said "hey! i miss you!" and hugged me. he's so sweet.

day 19: he just posted this on his instagram and i think i may be hyperventilating???