reveal (scomark)

leave some comments!!! y'all vote but i like to hear from y'all

Mark smiles as he feels Scott press kisses to his cheek, nose, corner of his mouth, and finally his lips.

"Good morning, babe."

"Morning," Mark sighs, snuggling closer to Scott.

"Today's the day," Scott says, "We find out what gender our baby is."

Mark grins sleepily. "I can't wait."

Scott kisses Mark one more time before he gets out of bed. "Do you want breakfast, babe?"

"Just a granola bar," Mark says, sitting up. Scott makes his way to Mark's side of the bed to help him up. He smiles when he sees Mark's little bump.

Before Mark can get up, Scott places his hands on Mark's hips and kisses his belly. He's done that every morning since they found out that Mark was pregnant, and Mark thinks it's the most adorable thing he's ever seen.

Scott has the envelope in his hands. They've decided to find out on a livestream so Scott's fans can see.

"Which one of us should open it?" Scott asks.

"Do you want to open it at the same time?" Mark says, biting his lip. "Oh my god, I can't take the suspense anymore." He laughs.

"It's all yours, Marky." Scott hands Mark the envelope. Mark takes a deep breath before handing it back to Scott. "I can't. You do it."

Scott takes the envelope and reads the comments. "Okay, they're yelling at us to just open it. Are you ready?"

Mark nods.

Scott opens the envelope and reads the words on the page. "It's a girl," he says.

Mark starts crying the second it sets in. "Can I see it?"

"Yeah," Scott says, handing it over to Mark, tears rolling down his own cheeks.

"We're having a baby girl," Mark says, trying to compose himself.

Scott wraps an arm around Mark's shoulders and Mark leans into the touch.

Then he realizes they're still live-streaming.

"Alright, uh, I guess I'll talk to you guys later," Scott says, ending the livestream abruptly. He turns to Mark and wipes the tears from under his eyes.

"We're having a baby girl," Scott says, like he's announcing it to the whole world. "Can I talk to it—her?" Scott asks, facing Mark's belly.

Mark nods.

"Hey, baby girl," Scott says, and Mark is smiling and blushing. "Your daddy and papa can't wait to meet you. We love you so much already." He laces his fingers with Mark's. "We're making the family we always wanted." He kisses Mark's belly, and then he's back on Mark's level.

"You're gonna make the perfect father," Mark says. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Scott says, leaning in and kissing Mark. "I can't wait to meet her."