late night snacks

i'm not really sure what this is but you know what i'm going for it

The first think Mark feels when he wakes up is hungry.

He fell asleep before dinner, he realizes, and he needs to eat something. He (stealthily) makes his way out of Scott's arms and heads to the kitchen, deciding to heat something up really quick.

Pizza rolls end up being his snack of choice. He'll eat them and go right back to bed, he decides.

When the microwave goes off, Mark realizes just how loud the beeping is, and curses at himself for letting it beep, praying it doesn't wake up Scott.

He lets the pizza rolls cool for a few minutes....and then he sees Scott.

"Baby?" Scott asks. "What are you doing?"

Mark laughs at himself, and Scott just stands there, still sleepy as ever.

"I slept through dinner so I made myself some pizza rolls..." Mark admits. "I was really hungry. Do you want some?"

"Mm-mm," Scott hums. "Wanna cuddle you."

"Did the microwave wake you?"

"No," Scott says. "You left. I missed you. That's what woke me."

"Oh, Scotty, I'm sorry," Mark puts the plate he used in the sink. "I'm done now, let's go back to bed."

"I can't believe you woke up at 4am for pizza rolls." Scott says, and Mark chuckles.

"I was hungry!"

They get into bed, and Scott is quick to pull Mark into his arms. "There. Back where we belong." He says.

Mark cuddles close to Scott, humming in agreement. "Mhm. Love you, baby."

"Love you too, sweetheart."