christmas day (scomark)

Scott's eyes flutter open when he feels kisses being pressed into his skin.

Mark smiles when he sees Scott is awake. "Good morning, my love. Merry Christmas."

Scott smiles sleepily as Mark places kisses to his jaw, cheek, and temple. "Merry Christmas."

"What should we have for breakfast?" Mark asks, resting his chin on Scott's chest.

"Hmm," Scott thinks out loud, "I think I wanna eat you up," he teases.

"As tempting as that sounds," Mark says, "We do need to get out of bed."

"Let me take care of you," Scott says, leaning in to press a kiss to Mark's lips. "Please?"

"It's Jesus' birthday. He wouldn't be very happy about that," Mark says.

"Jesus isn't happy that we're gay, either," Scott says.

Mark ponders as it's Scott's turn to kiss him all over. He giggles as Scott gets faster.

"Please?" Scott asks. "I wanna make you feel good," he smiles. "Part of your christmas present," he teases.

Mark smiles. "Fine. You win."

Scott smiles at Mark's response, going in for another kiss.

"Baby?" Mark yells, "Breakfast is ready."

Scott comes down the stairs, hair wet due to the shower he just took after this morning's...activities, and grabs a plate from Mark.

"Thank you so much, sweetheart," Scott kisses Mark's temple before they sit down at the kitchen island.

"You smell nice," Mark says, leaning closer to Scott.

Scott almost laughs. "A shower will do that to you," He says.

Mark smiles fondly and takes a bite of his omelette. "You're stupid."

"I'm your stupid."

"You're wearing Santa pajamas."

"So are you!"

Mark laughs at Scott's exclamation as he looks at they're matching pajamas that Scott insisted on buying, and they're both done with breakfast now.

Scott does the dishes since Mark cooked, despite Mark's protest. Then they head over to the tree to unwrap presents.

Mark is particularly happy when he unwraps a framed photo, the frame having decorative writing saying love is in the air on it.

"This is so sweet, Scott," Mark says, looking up at him

"This is so sweet, Scott," Mark says, looking up at him. "Thank you. It means a lot to me, baby."

Scott's favorite gift is a record player and several records to play on it.

"Marky, this is perfect," Scott grins, "I love it." He leans in to kiss him as a thank you. "But I love you more."

"I love you," Mark says. "How about we cuddle by the fire and have some hot chocolate?" Mark asks.

"That sounds perfect, honey." Scott leans in for another kiss.

"You sure are kissing me a lot today," Mark cocks an eyebrow at Scott.

"You're very kissable," Scott responds. "I love kissing you."

Mark chuckles. "I can't complain about that," he says.

Scott's arms are wrapped around Mark as they lay in a pile of blankets in front of the fire and traditional Christmas movies play. Their empty mugs are pushed to the side, and Mark turns around in Scott's arms.

"Thank you for a perfect day," Mark says.

"It's not over yet," Scott says.

"What makes you say that?" Mark asks.

"We haven't kissed under the mistletoe."

"You are in a very kissy mood. I'm starting to understand why Connie called you kissy boy for so long."

Scott giggles at that. "It's Christmas," he says. "I just wanna kiss my baby," he smiles.

"Okay, you sap," Mark stands up. "Come on."

Mark walks to the mistletoe and stands under it. Scott acts as if he's strolling through the house like it's a busy street, making Mark giggle.

When Scott finally makes it under the mistletoe, he taps Mark's shoulder.

"Yes?" Mark asks, teasingly.

"Hi, um, I don't mean to bother you, but it looks like we're both under the mistletoe." Scott smiles sweetly.

"Oh, we are?" Mark says. "That's too bad. I'm engaged."

Scott smiles, looking at the ring he gave to Mark a few months ago.

"Well, we can't go around breaking Christmas tradition, can we?" Scott says, stepping close and closing the gap between the two.

Mark places his hands on Scott's cheeks as they kiss. "You're so cheesy," he says, "But I love you."

"I love you too," Scott says, going in for one more kiss.