12 days of christmas (scomark)

day 1 

"Hi, Scotty!" Mark comes into the restaurant, kisses Scott's cheek as Scott tries to put an order in.

"Oh, hi, sweetheart—hey, angel, I'm working," Scott reminds him.

"I know, I'm sorry. You left this at home," Mark hands Scott his apron, "And I got you new pens because you said you needed them," he hands Scott a 12 pack of different colored pens, "And here's a muffin from the cafe across the street since you didn't get to eat this morning."

Scott looks at the things Mark handed him. "You just made my day, Marky. Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, Scotty! I'll see you when you get home."

Scot leans in for a quick kiss before Mark heads out the door.

day 2

Mark walks into their shared apartment, a gift bag in his hand. "Hi, baby!"

"Who's that gift for?" Scott tilts his head in confusion.

"You," Mark smiles.

"What?" Scott asks. "Put it under the tree."

"No, no, open it now," Mark's smile grows. "Please?"

Scott stares at Mark, confused, but takes the tissue paper out of the bag, and opening up the jewelry box. "Babe?" He asks, looking up at Mark.

Mark smiles. "Do you like it?"

Scott lifts the bracelet out of the casing, smiling when he sees 6.24.17 engraved on it.

"It's beautiful," Scott says. "You didn't spend a fortune, did you?"

"It's a bracelet my mom gave me but I never wore," Mark says. "The engraving wasn't bad, I promise. You like it?"

"I love it," Scott says, "Thanks, baby."

Mark leans in and kisses Scott. "You're welcome."

day 3

Scott walks into the apartment, untying his apron and hanging it on their coat rack.

"Hi, Scotty," Mark says. "How was work?"

"Long," Scott shrugs. "It's picking up because of the holidays."

"You're not too tired, are you?"

"No, why?"

"I got us reservations at the italian place," Mark says. "Let's go out, baby. My treat."

Scott smiles. "I'd love to go out. But I'm paying."

"No, please let me," Mark says. "Please."

Mark is never this pushy to pay. "Okay," Scott says. "When's the reservation?"

"An hour," Mark says. "We should get ready." He leans up and places a kiss on Scott's lips.

An hour later, they're at their table, and Mark orders a bottle of wine for the two of them to share.

"So, any particular reason you're being so nice lately?" Scott asks.

Mark pours Scott a glass of wine. "What, am I not nice all the time?"

"You are, thanks, babe," he thanks Mark for the wine, "But, you're being extra sweet. What's up?"

"Tis the season," is all Mark says. "Cheers."

day 4

"We're seeing Lion King on Broadway?" Scott asks. "When?"