party (scomark)

for Rose-Raven

"Finally! Where were you two?" Kirstin asks.

"Traffic," Mark answers too quickly.

Kirstin looks them up and down. "Hope y'all had fun," she teases, before going to grab another drink.

"Damn, she saw right through us," Scott says, and Mark just giggles, kissing Scott's cheek.

"You look so good, I couldn't help myself," Mark says. "It was well worth it."

"You liked having your way with me?" Scott asks, in a hushed tone.

"Always," Mark teases, and Scott leans in to kiss him sweetly. "I'm gonna grab us some drinks, okay?"

Scott just nods in response, and then Mark goes.

Throughout the night, Scott has quite a bit more to drink than Mark.

Scott is an affectionate drunk though, giggling as he tries to kiss Mark's lips but completely misses his mouth.

"Why don't you go dance, baby?" Mark offers at some point.

"Just wanna be close to you," Scott says, pouting.

"You're so cute," Mark giggles, and Scott smiles. "What if I go dance with you?"

Scott smiles big. "Come on! Let's go!"

Mark laughs at how adorably clingy Scott is being, and follows him to the dance floor.

They dance for a while. Well, Mark dances while Scott tries to. Eventually, after another drink or so, Scott is just a giggly mess, not even trying to dance anymore.

"I think it's time you head home, babe," Mark chuckles at the adorable boy.

"Nooooo, we just got here,"

"Try 5 hours ago, my love," Mark corrects.

"I'm not even tired!"

"We'll see about that," Mark says. "Come on, let's go."

They make it home about 30 minutes later, and Scott is insistent that he's not even sleepy, or drunk.

"Scotty, let's go to bed."

"I wanna dance, Marky," Scott pouts.

"We danced all night, sweetheart," Mark smiles.

Scott giggles. "You look so good, Marky," he says. "Need a big strong man to take care of me."

"Oh, no. We did that earlier. Remember? We were late to the party."

"Please?"

"Maybe, if you get to the bedroom like I'm asking."

Scott is quick to go to the bedroom, and Mark laughs as a result.

Mark waits 2 to 3 minutes before he goes in, and smiles when he sees the sleeping boy on the bed.

"Sweet dreams, my love."