cherished (scomark)

They're still catching their breath.

"Wow," Scott breathes.

Mark giggles, shifting so he can press kisses to Scott's shoulder, and chest.

"Love when you kiss me," Scott breathes.

"Like it when I kiss you all over?" Mark asks.

"Love it," Scott says. "Keep going?"

Mark complies, placing lazy kisses anywhere he can think of. "You're so beautiful," he whispers.

Scott smiles, watching Mark kiss his shoulder, chest, and closing his eyes as Mark reaches his neck, jaw, cheek, temple, forehead, hair.

Yeah, the sex was great. And Scott means great. But how sweet Mark always ended up after? Scott never felt so loved and cherished as he did in moments like these.

"Sweetheart?" Mark asks, as he notices Scott is teary eyed. "Is everything alright?"

"You're so sweet to me," Scott chokes out. "I love you so much, honey."

Mark smiles. "I love you too, Scotty. C'mere. Let me kiss you for real."

Mark closes the gap between them, and they're a mess of tangled up limbs as they share the sweet, soft kisses. Scott's hand trailing down Mark's back, tracing gentle patterns there.

When they pull apart, Scott speaks.

"You're more than I could ever want,"

Mark blushes. "I love you more than anything," he says.

"I love you too," Scott whispers, leaning in to kiss Mark again.

And they just kiss like that, until they're too spent, and fall asleep.