christmas eve

the first part was inspired by a tiktok i saw but i felt it was very scott so enjoy

-

"Babe! Come help!" Scott yells from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a minute!" Mark yells.

"Marky! It's an emergency!"

Mark's eyes widen and he runs downstairs. "What's wrong?"

He sees Scott dramatically leaning on the wall, pushing at it. "I'm stuck!"

"What do you mean you're-?" Mark cuts himself off when he sees the mistletoe right above where Scott is standing. "Did you really call me down here to-?"

"This cursed plant needs the power of true love or it won't let me free of it's grasp!"

"You're stupid."

"Hurry! Before it takes over!" Scott pushes at the wall. "It's getting worse!"

"An act of true love would be you doing the dishes like I asked you to."

"I already did." Scott says.

A pause.

"But the cursed plant needs more! True love's kiss perhaps?"

Mark rolls his eyes. "You're too much," he says, finally breaking this facade he's put on. "It's a good thing you're cute." He leans in and kisses Scott.

"Thanks." Scott says, deadpan, immediately walking away.

"Get back here!" Mark yells.

Scott turns to face Mark with a smile.

"You can always just ask for a kiss, you know."

"Hey Marky?" Scott asks, bashfully. "Can I have a kiss?"

Mark chuckles. "Sure, baby." He leans in so that Scott's back is pressed against the wall, and kisses Scott.

Scott wraps his arms around Mark's neck as they kiss, while Mark's hands settle on Scott's hips.

"Pin me up on the wall, why don't you?" Scott teases.

Mark chuckles, moving his hands from Scott's waist to his cheeks. "Sometimes I can't help myself around you." He kisses Scott's jawline. "I love you."

"I love you too," Scott says, reaching up towards his cheeks to take Mark's hands in his. "Can I give you one of your gifts?"

"....sure?" Mark answers, confused.

"C'mon, there's one for each of us." Scott starts walking towards the living room, the Christmas tree.

"You bought yourself a Christmas gift?"

"It's for us both," Scott explains, getting a present from under the tree.

Open on Christmas Eve
Marky,
Let's start some new traditions together, my love.
I love you.
❤️Scotty

Scott bites his lip impatiently. "Open it."

"Where's yours?" Mark asks.

"Oh! Um...." Scott looks under the tree for a moment. "Here it is. But open yours first."

Mark unwraps the present and opens the box. "Pajamas?" He asks.

Scott unwraps his box. "Matching."

"Oh my god, we're that couple," Mark smiles. "Matching Christmas pajamas. This is so sweet of you, angel. I love you."

"I love you too. Let's put them on?"

They get changed, and Mark is giddy at the sight of them.

"Look at us!" He says. "We look like a little family."

Just then, Bubba runs up to Mark, wearing the same pattern.

"Oh my god, Bubs matches too!" Mark giggles. "Scotty, this really is so cute. Thank you."

"I always did matching pajamas with my family growing up," Scott leans in to kiss Mark's cheek. "Now you're my family." He blushes.

"I love you so much," Mark says. Bubba sits by his feet and Mark smiles. "My perfect family."

"Merry Christmas, baby. Should I get the fire and a movie going?" Scott asks.

"That sounds perfect, sweetheart. Merry Christmas, Scotty."