model (scomark)

scott supporting mark at a modeling shoot when mark gets nervous

Scott and Mark appear at the photography studio, hand in hand.

"Your first modeling gig," Scott smiles at Mark. "Are you ready?"

Mark nods. "I am," he leans up to kiss Scott quickly. "I love you. I'm gonna go get my clothes."

Scott pulls Mark in for a quick hug. "I love you too."

Mark is directed to his dressing room, where he's handed some clothes.

He walks out to where they're shooting pictures, and looks at the other models.

Wow, they're all, uhh, really good looking.

"Manio and Johnson, you're up!"

When he sees the other model he's paired up with, his eyes go wide.

This man is tall, strong, and handsome. Suddenly, Mark feels inferior.

The two are posed and they take their pictures, and then Mark is given the go ahead to go home.

Scott is picking him up.

"Hi, angel! How did it go? Tell me everything."

Mark sighs, buckling his seatbelt. "Everyone is so attractive, there."

Scott chuckles. "That's what happens when you work for a modeling agency, babe." He heads out of the parking lot.

"But, I mean, there's everyone else...and then there's me." Mark crinkles his nose. "I don't know what to do."

"Wait, are you actually feeling insecure right now?" Scott asks. "Sweetheart, take a good look at yourself. You are so handsome. When I saw you for the first time, I think I literally almost passed out."

Mark chuckles. "You're lying."

"What I'm trying to say is, there's nothing for you to worry about, Marky. Yeah, I'm sure they look good, but you look fucking amazing, okay?"

Mark giggles. "Okay. You're sweet."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Do I have to go in?" Mark pouts.

"Are you really that scared, babe?" Scott asks.

Mark nods, wraps his arms around Scott, and buries his head in Scott's chest. "I don't wanna."

"Angel," Scott chuckles, taking a step back. "You are going to do so amazing today, okay? Come on. If you still feel really bad, then we'll talk about other options."

"Fine," Mark gives in.

"Do you want me to stick around?" Scott asks.

Mark ponders for a moment. "Would you? That actually sounds really nice."

Scott just nods, kissing Mark's temple. "Let's go in, then," he says.

While Mark goes into his dressing room to change and get ready. Scott looks around the room. These other guys are hot, he guesses, but Mark is easily the best looking guy here.

Mark exits the dressing room, in some black and white checkerboard pants, and a black sweater, and Scott smiles so big. Mark looks incredible.

Mark rushes over to Scott. He's not needed yet.

"Baby, I can't do this," Mark says.

"Mark, you're the best looking person here," Scott says. "I mean it. 100%."

"Manio!"

Mark is called to the cameras, and Scott can tell as he poses that he's uncomfortable.

There's one pose that he hits, that Scott can't help himself.

"Go, baby! You look so good!"

Mark giggles, and the photographer snaps a picture of the genuine smile.

Scott waves at Mark and the smile doesn't leave his face. "You're so beautiful, my love."

The photographer snaps another photo. "That was really good," he says. "Hey, boyfriend. Get over here. Keep going."

Scott walks closer, making sure to stay out of shot.

"Babe, we might have to steal those pants, because I don't think I've ever seen you look so good."

Mark smiles again, because damn, Scott knows his way with words, knows just how to make him smile.

"Now I need serious and sexy, boyfriend, don't talk," the photographer says.

Scott shrugs in disappointment and Mark looks at him with fondness and then goes to a serious tone.

"Okay, boyfriend, why don't you get up there? I'll get a few shots of the both of you."

"What? Me?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, Scotty, come on," Mark reaches his arms out.

Scott walks to Mark, and takes his hands. "I don't even know what to—"

"Here," Mark says, and whispers something in Scott's ear.

Whatever he says causes them both to giggle, and then Scott leans in to press a kiss to Mark's cheek.

"And I'll just get you, right," Mark dips Scott as if they're dancing, "there," he says.

"My big strong man," Scott remarks, as Mark pulls him up.

"Oh, Scotty, show off your ring," Mark says.

Scott flashes his left hand to the camera, showing off his engagement ring, and Scott and Mark kiss behind the shot of Scott's hand.

"Okay, boyfriend, I need more shots of Manio," the photographer says, and Scott steps away.

"You look beautiful, Marky! I love you."

Mark smiles at Scott. "Thank you," he says.