kisses (scomark)

Mark's fondest memory was when Scott kissed him in the rain for the first time.

Mark hadn't wanted to go outside, but Scott insisted on playing in the rain.

They had both been splashing each other with puddles and then Scott looked at Mark, and there was just this look in his eyes.

And the next thing you know, their lips are against each other's, Scott's fingers in Mark's
belt loops holding him close, Mark's arms wrapped around Scott's neck.

They pull apart, but not for long. Mark smiles at Scott and leans in for another kiss.

As much as Scott loves it when Mark will really kiss him, his favorite is when they're lounging around, and Mark is placing small, soft kisses wherever he can reach.

This time, it's Scott's collarbone, and the underside of his jaw.

Just one or two every few minutes or so, a tiny "I love you," as the hidden message in each one.

Of course there's the desperate kisses.

Barely making it to the apartment.

Mark leaning against the wall.

"Kiss me, fuck."

And then clothing comes off, and Scott will kiss every inch of Mark's body before he makes love to him.

Scott's kisses swallowing Mark's whimpers.

And of course, many sweet ones after.

A lot of times, for example, when there's alcohol, Mark gets giggly.

He always seems to want to kiss Scott then, leaning over, kissing him, and it breaking with a giggle escaping his lips.

Scott thinks it's the cutest thing in the world when he sees Mark smile, so having giggly
kisses placed on his lips feels like a dream.

Scott's always placing kisses to Mark's forehead or hair, and if they're in the right position, Mark places kisses on Scott's forehead or hair, too.

It makes them both feel like the most treasured thing in the world.

A kiss to the other's hair, a whispered "I love you," cuddling closer to each other.

leave comments !!!