christmas eve (scomiche)

Scott walks into the kitchen and grabs a cookie. As he takes a bite, he smiles as he sees Mitch washing a bowl, singing to himself.

Scott joins in on Mitch's singing, and Mitch places the bowl down.

Scott wraps his arms around Mitch's waist from behind, and spins him around before they start dancing around the kitchen.

old mr. kringle,
is soon gonna jingle,
the bells that'll tingle all your troubles away,
everybody's waiting for the man with the bag,
'cause christmas is coming again.

Scott reaches into his pocket, and plays the song that they were singing from his phone connected to their bluetooth speaker. They dance through the rest of the song, and Mitch ends up wrapped in Scott's arms.

The song ends, and Mitch places a kiss on Scott's lips.

He pulls away quickly, to get the bowl in the dishwasher. He doesn't get the chance to, though, because Scott is kissing him one more time.

"What was that for?" Mitch asks, putting the bowl in the dishwasher.

"Because I'm happy," Scott says, kissing Mitch's forehead, "Spending Christmas with my sweetheart."

"Baby," Mitch pouts, hugging Scott, "I'm really happy, too. Let's get changed, okay?"

Scott changes into a tee shirt and sweatpants, and smiles when he sees Mitch in red flannel pants.

Scott laughs. "You're so cute."

"I got you matching ones," Mitch says, giving Scott a pair.

Scott puts them on, and finds Mitch on the couch, ready to watch a movie.

"What are we watching?" Scott asks, sitting down next to Mitch.

"Elf, of course." Mitch says.

"Sorry for asking," Scott jokes, and Mitch giggles as he snuggles closer to Scott.

They're about 30 minutes into the movie when Scott decides to take a boomerang.

"Just be your adorable self, honey." Scott says, before starting it.

In the boomerang, Mitch is giggling from Scott's comment, as Scott places a kiss to Mitch's temple. Mitch covers his face up with his hands, still giggling.

"This is cute," Scott says. He posts it on his story, and captions it merry christmas from me and my honey @mitchgrassi❤️.

They continue watching the movie and by the time it's over, Scott begins to sit up before he notices that Mitch has fallen asleep on him.

Rather than carrying him to bed, Scott turns off the TV and snuggles closer to Mitch. "Merry Christmas, angel. I love you."