the bachelor part 2

totally stealing one of nick and vanessa's dates for this but it's cute af

•••

"Hi, Mark," Scott says, reaching his hand out, "I'm Scott."

Mark smiles shyly as he shakes Scott's hand. "I'm sorry. I'm nervous."

"Don't be," Scott assures, "You're doing great. Remember I've gone through this too."

Mark relaxes a bit. "I suppose you're right," he says, "I'll see you inside?"

"I'll see you inside."

Scott doesn't know what it is or why he's feeling it, but he already feels something special about Mark. Maybe it's just him being hopeful.

He meets all the other men but he still can't stop thinking about Mark. He was just...adorable. And beautiful. And somehow that outshone the grand gestures that some of the other men gave.

He goes into the house to talk with everyone, and he realizes that he only has a minute with each of them.

"Hi, where's Mark?"

"Over there," one of the other men, Jared, says.

"Hey, Mark! Wanna come talk over here?" Scott asks. Mark grabs Scott's hand.

"Are they making you talk to us in the same order you did before?" Mark asks.

Scott smiles. "No. I just wanted to talk to you first. You've been on my mind."

Mark's eyes widen. "Really? I felt like I was pretty dull earlier..."

"There were some pretty grand gestures," Scott laughs, "But something about you is sticking with me. I don't know why."

Mark smiles and laughs, and holy shit, Scott thinks, he's adorable.

•••

It's a few weeks in and Scott is head over heels for Mark, as Mark is for him.

Scott already knows he wants Mark. He's perfect. Funny, smart, beautiful, he can't wait until this is over so Mark doesn't worry anymore.

Tonight he has a one on one date with Mark and he wants it to be perfect. They're having a picnic on the beach.

"Hey," Mark says, appearing behind him.

"Hey," Scott says, wrapping his arms around Mark's waist. "Do you see any cameras?"

Mark shakes his head no, and Scott smiles at Mark. "You're the most adorable boy, it's hard to stay away from you." he says, and Mark giggles.

"I love it when there's no cameras. You're so much sweeter," Mark says.

"I'm just able to be myself," Scott says. "Here comes a cameraman, act like you just got here."

They have their date, and it goes so smoothly. They eat pasta on the beach and then Mark giggles at something that Scott says, and Scott can't help it, and he kisses him.

They kiss for a while, and Mark is giggling when they pull away.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself," Scott says.

"You're sweet," Mark says, leaning his head on Scott's shoulder. Scott wraps an arm around Mark's shoulders.

Scott is head over heels for this boy. He doesn't know what to do.

•••

Today's another one on one date, but it's a little different.

They're going on a zero gravity plane.