christmas (scomark)

bc i'm feeling christmassy ho ho ho mfers

"Scotty?" Mark asks.

Scott turns around to see Mark holding a box of decorations.

"Scotty...can we decorate the tree?" Mark asks shyly.

Scott hates decorating early, but Mark is so adorable in the way he's asking that he can't say no.

"Yeah, sweetheart. I'll get the rest," Scott smiles.

Mark smiles widely. "Thanks, baby!" He kisses Scott on the cheek before he heads toward the living room with the box of decorations.

By the time Scott gets the other two boxes of decorations out, Mark has christmas music playing in the living room, the tree up, and he's separating the branches.

Scott smiles at the sight of Mark so happy. He's humming along to the tune playing from their speaker, a soft smile on his face as he concentrates on making the tree look nice.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or do you plan on helping me out?" Mark teases. "The branches are done. Now for the ribbon, then we can do ornaments." he says.

Scott grabs the ribbon and tries to wrap it around the tree and can't help but chuckle when Mark says "No, you're doing it all wrong!" and just does it himself.

Then, they start on ornaments. They save their favorite for last, the ornament they got for their first Christmas together 2 years ago. It's a red one that has the year etched on it.

"Remember this?" Scott asks.

Mark bites his lip and nods. "Put it front and center."

Scott does as told. "Another Christmas together." He says.

"Getting ready to spend another christmas with my baby," Mark sings to the tune of Misbehavin.

"Oh my god, I love you," Scott laughs. "C'mere." He opens his arms up.

"I love you too," Mark says, hugging Scott back. They dance to the Christmas music playing in the living room for a bit, and Mark tilts his face up to kiss Scott sweetly.

It's almost Christmastime and all they need is each other.