the olusola's (scomiche)

"Can I have this dance?" Scott asks, cheesily.

Mitch smiles. "Yeah," he stands up and grabs Scott's hand.

They find a spot on the dance floor and begin swaying slowly with one another.

"That was a beautiful ceremony," Mitch says, smiling up at Scott.

"You're sure smiley right now. You're not drunk, are you?"

"Nope," Mitch says, "This just made me think of how lucky I am to have you, is all."

Scott leans forward and kisses Mitch's forehead. "That means a lot, baby. Thank you."

Mitch responds with a quick kiss to Scott's chest, and leans into Scott as they dance. After hearing Kevin and Leigh's vows to each other, he doesn't have a doubt in the world that he and Scott will be the same way.

Scott starts whisper-singing the lyrics of the song that's playing over the speakers in Mitch's ear, and Mitch giggles.

"You're being extra adorable and it's distracting me from being sappy. What's going on in that head of yours?" Scott asks.

"I just..." Mitch looks at the ring on his finger, "This has me thinking about our wedding, baby. I can't wait to be your husband." He blushes. "I know our engagement is only 2 weeks old, but..." he trails off.

"Oh, honey," Scott coos, "I can't wait for our wedding day. It'll be the best day of my life and I'm definitely crying more than you."

"No way. I'm going to be a mess. My makeup will be falling down my face."

Scott smiles sweetly. "So don't wear makeup then. You look perfect without it."

"But I want to!"

Scott laughs. "You're so cute."

Mitch rolls his eyes and steps away from Scott when the song ends.

They sit down at their table and Kirstin cocks an eyebrow at the two of them.

"What?" They ask in unison.

"Were you two really just talking about who is going to cry more at your wedding?"

They both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Well, uh, yeah." Scott says. "I guess we were."

"It's definitely me, by the way," Mitch teases.

"Kevin!" Kirstin stands up and hugs him when she sees he's approached the table. "Congratulations! You look so happy. We love you a lot."

"Thanks, guys," Kevin says, "It means a lot to me that you came."

"We wouldn't have missed it for the world," Mitch says.

"Yeah, I mean, I consider you one of my closest friends, and I'm really happy for you. I was totally ugly crying when they pronounced you man and wife."

"Aww," Kevin coos, "Bring it in, guys."

They all hug for a few seconds, and when they pull apart, they see Leigh.

"Come on, babe," she says, "My parents still haven't said hi to you yet."

"I'll see you guys soon," Kevin waves before he steps away.

Ben comes back with Kirstin's drink and they start their own conversation. Scott looks at Mitch.

"What are you staring at?" Mitch asks.

"My future husband," Scott smiles.

Mitch laces his fingers with Scott's. "I love you, you dork."

"I love you too, Mitchy."