tour break (meau)

"We did it. Home." Mitch says.

"Oh, you get to see Beau, don't you?" Scott asks.

Mitch bites his lip, smiles, and nods. "I can't wait."

"Are you going to see him now?"

"Mhm. See you later, Scotty."

Mitch makes his way towards baggage claim and smiles when he sees Beau waiting at the carousel, with Mitch's suitcase.

"Hey, baby," Mitch says, wrapping his arms around Beau's waist, kissing his shoulder. "I missed you."

"Mitchy," Beau grins. "I missed you so fucking much."

"Let's go," Mitch says, " 'M tired."

They get in the car and Beau starts to drive. Mitch nearly falls asleep, but Beau grabs his hand across the console and that's enough to keep him awake.

They arrive at their apartment, and as soon as Mitch sees their bed, he lays down on it.

Beau laughs. "Are you going to unpack?"

"Later," Mitch whines, "I missed my bed. And my boy. C'mere."

Beau lays in bed next to Mitch. "Better?"

"Mhm," Mitch hums, smiling when Beau wraps his arms around him. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. I wanted to be there at every tour stop with you." Beau kisses Mitch's hair, "I'm sorry I had to work."

"It's okay," Mitch says, "You still talked to me every day, and I'm back home, now, and that's all that matters."

"You're so cute," Beau says, noticing Mitch is starting to drift off.

"Shut up," Mitch says, "Come on, babe. Let's take a nap."

"Fine," Beau says, giving in, wrapping his arms around Mitch.

Mitch cuddles into Beau, a big smile on his face. "Wait. Give me a kiss first."

Beau leans down and kisses Mitch sweetly. "God, I missed that."

"One more," Mitch says, and Beau complies. "Okay. I'm going to sleep now."

Beau chuckles. "You're adorable. Happy sleeps."