not feeling well (scomiche)

As soon as their set ends, they go offstage. Kirstin, Matt, and Kevin are ready to go back on for 2 more songs, but Scott notices something in Mitch that makes him tell the band to stay offstage.

They go back to the dressing rooms, and Mitch sits down before doing anything else.

"Babe?" Scott asks, "What's the matter? Are you coming down with something?"

Mitch nods, a frown present on his features.

"Here, lets get you undressed before it becomes too unbearable of a task," Scott says, helping Mitch stand up again. He helps him change, and Mitch insists on wearing Scott's t-shirt, and Scott chuckles when he does, happy that he brought an extra one.

Mitch sits down again, and Scott changes, and then turns to Mitch when he's done. Mitch is incredibly pale and also very sweaty, more sweaty then when they got offstage.

"Oh, sweetheart," Scott pouts, "You're so pale, what are your symptoms?"

"Dizzy," Mitch says, "Feel like I'm gonna throw up."

Scott brings him a plastic bag and sits next to him. "Do you need to sit still for a minute or can I take you to the hotel before I can take care of you?"

Mitch's eyes water. A few tears fall. "Take me to the hotel," He whispers, "Won't wanna go later."

They make it to the hotel and Mitch is quick to climb into bed. Scott sits beside him, rubs his back for a little bit. "When did you start feeling bad, babe?"

"15 minutes before we went on," Mitch says, "Thought I'd get over it during the set."

"And it just got worse?"

"Mhm," Mitch hums.

Scott makes Mitch some hot tea, a glass of water, and has a plastic bag ready for him in case he can't make it to the bathroom on his nightstand.

Mitch throws up a few times during the night, but Scott is there by his side to rub his back and make this situation a little better. He kisses his temple and holds onto Mitch as he cries.

Mitch is so thankful to have Scott by his side through this.

Luckily, it was just food poisoning, it only lasts for about 36 hours, and Mitch is better and ready for the next performance.