30 days of fluff: birthday

Mark smiles when he sees Scott wake up, and he's quick to kiss him.

"Good mornin'," Scott mumbles.

"Sleep well?" Mark asks.

Scott nods, a smile appears on his face and then Mark just can't help it, he's kissing him again.

"Keep kissing me, Marky?" Scott asks, and Mark complies.

They kiss for a while. One will try to pull away, and the other isn't quite done with them yet. They're just enjoying their time, giving each other the world in kisses.

They finally pull apart.

"I love you," Scott cuddles closer to Mark. "You're so good to me, Marky."

"I try my best to show you my love," Mark says. "Because, well, I love you too."

Scott smiles, blushes, and giggles when Mark kisses his forehead.

"You're so cute, my love." Mark says. "You do remember what today is, right?"

Scott thinks for a moment. "I just woke up. Help me out here?"

"Happy Birthday, baby," Mark smiles.

"Oh yeah," Scott blushes. "That's today, isn't it?"

Mark nods, "I have some plans, but we have some free time to start. What do you want to do today, sweetheart?"

"Can we just stay in bed a little longer?" Scott asks.

Mark nods, pulling Scott into his arms. "That I can arrange."

"Marky, this place is fancy!" Scott says with wide eyes.

"I wanted to spoil you," Mark smiles. "Get whatever you want, baby."

"Marky...I'm not worth this. I'm just Scotty."

"Exactly," Mark squeezes Scott's hand from across the table. "You're Scotty. My Scotty. Who means the world to me."

Scott blushes, and Mark orders a bottle of champagne for the two of them.

"They have this pasta that I think you'd really like, baby," Mark says. "That's what made me pick this place. Of course, get whatever you want, but this dish," Mark points to a spot on Scott's menu, "Made me think of you."

Scott reads the description. "That looks really good," he says. He looks at Mark, who's smiling fondly at him. "What?"

"I can't look at my gorgeous boyfriend?" Mark asks.

Scott blushes, and looks back down at the menu.

A few hours later, they're laying on a blanket in the park, watching the sunset.

Scott feels light kisses on his skin every few minutes, and he eventually turns to face Mark.

"Hi," Mark says.

"Hi," Scott giggles.

"Are you having a good birthday, sweetheart?"

Scott smiles. "Yeah, Marky. The best."

Mark smiles, leaning in to press a sweet kiss on Scott's lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." Scott says. "Look at the sky, baby!"

They look at the sky together, watch as the warm colors turn to cool.

"I can't believe I've never watched the sunset with you before," Scott says, in awe.

"It makes me feel even more in love with you," Mark admits. "And I didn't think that was possible."