Chapter 22 They are all good people

"Do you want to follow? Do you want to follow? Do you want to follow?" Song Liuyi slapped Gouzi and the guy on the head, "Trash!"

The two of them cowered their heads and neither dared to say a word while being beaten.

Song Liu: "What else did he say?"

The two of them scrambled to say everything Lu Xu said without missing a word.

After Song Liu heard this, he picked up a field snail he bought from Lu Xu and saw that the tail of the snail had really been cut off.

He muttered, "I wonder why our family is not good at chewing meat."

Take a closer look at your own snails. They are quite big, and the gaps and flaps don’t seem to be very clean.

Song Liu: "..."

Poor and particular! He threw the snail back into the bucket.

Song Liu: "What kind of gold bars are they?"

Gouzi whispered: "Master Liu, it's fried dough sticks."

Song Liuzhao slapped him on the head again, "Don't you know?"

The guy quickly handed over the fried dough sticks.

Song Liu pinched it and looked at it. He hadn't eaten it yet. Take a bite, chew it... um... take another bite. He ate the entire fried dough stick in silence. The more he ate, the worse the taste became. How the hell did that kid's family come up with the idea of ​​making these delicious foods?

"He's going to sell fried dough sticks tomorrow, right?"

Gouzi and the man nodded like garlic.

Song Liu groaned, "You two, go buy a basket tomorrow."

The guy blurted out: "Huh? Are we still patronizing his business?!"

Song Liu slapped him again: "You know nothing!"

Gouzi: "That's right, our master doesn't remember the faults of villains. Why don't you eat delicious fried dough sticks - ouch -"

Song Liu slapped him on the head several times, "I just know how to eat, I just know how to eat! Buy it back! Think about how to make it!"

Both of them were dumbfounded: "Huh?"

Song Liu: "If he can do it, why can't you do it? He has one more head than you? Even if you buy it, I will think about it! I won't give up until I squeeze him out of Guanyang!"

Song Liu pinched the oil stains on his hands and wondered, "How did you make this thing?"

Lu Xu put the snails on consignment at the wine shop and took out the deep-fried dough sticks and rice dumplings left for the wine shop owner from the bottom of the basket.

The shopkeeper was happy: "You are so thoughtful, so you can keep it for me."

Lu Xu: "How can I forget to be taken care of by you every day?"

Shopkeeper: "Will you still sell snails in the future?"

He had heard about the morning market. If someone else's price was low, even if it wasn't delicious, Lu Xu's business wouldn't be easy if he took the low price.

Lu Xu also understands this truth. Low price will definitely account for the majority, but it is not impossible to make high-quality products. He said calmly: "Sell it! Why not sell it! I see you selling wine every day and I have learned a little bit about it. The best thing to sell is mixed with water." Wine, small profit but quick turnover, can be drunk by anyone with or without money. But there is always a need for customers to drink good wine, which must be mellow and fragrant. The market cannot be dominated by one thing. Others are cheap, just like wine mixed with water, which is cheaper. It’s good for everyone to be able to eat snail meat. My snails are like good wine. I just ensure the taste and protect the customers who are looking for taste and quality.”