Chapter 90 Annual Vacation

Lu Xuwu was excited. Now their land is sparsely populated and there are abandoned fields everywhere, but the future will be different. As long as there is no war, the population will definitely grow. The little farmland their family has will be divided sooner or later for each generation. Can it be eaten?

Look at the Ma family, the dynasties have changed, and they still dominate Guanyang. Why? Isn’t it just that there are many people in the family?

"We only have a small number of people in our family. We can't cultivate the fields now. What if we buy another field? So..." Lu Xu patted the cow, "People must be good at using external forces and tools. After a while, the cow It’s cheaper, I’ll buy two more, and then you, Third Uncle, and Fourth Uncle will each have one!”

He solemnly handed the reins to Lu Hui, "It depends on me, Xiaoxuan and Xiaowen to make money, to study on the boat, and to farm and raise cattle depends on you!"

Lu Hui took over the reins, as if he was taking over the burden of the family's future. A sense of responsibility arose spontaneously, and he rose eight feet high from the spot. Just like that day when he went to Shuozhou and climbed the city wall for the first time to listen to the general's lecture.

The country of Daqi lies at the feet of each of them.

The future of their family is in the hands of every member.

Lu Hui tightened his grip on the reins, his blood boiling in his chest. He felt that his eldest brother's image was extremely tall, and he had never doubted that his eldest brother was actually just a hot-blooded child.

What else can third uncle and fourth uncle say?

In Lu Xu's plan, apart from herding cattle, there was nothing for the two of them to do.

Anyway, I bought it. Having cattle is a happy thing. Lu Xu didn't think about dividing the family. Naturally, they were uncles and they didn't have to settle the accounts clearly.

As long as you have your own account in mind, who wants to attack the juniors who are full of youthful loyalty?

The third uncle and the fourth uncle went to build a cowshed. Lu Hui tied up the cow, smiled like a flower, and led his younger brothers and sisters to cut the grass.

The grass is all yellow now, so we can harvest what we can. When it snows, we will have to feed the cattle straw and wheat straw. Thanks to their large fields, they have plenty of these left.

After arranging the cattle, Lu Xu took a boat to the county seat again.

Lu Wen is still in the shop, and he hasn't settled in the new apprentice yet.

But this time, there were a few more people on the boat. The eldest son of the Li Zheng family and several wealthy families in the village also wanted to see the cattle in the county.

The companions were on the boat, and Lu Xu naturally knew everything they asked, and sent them all the way to the cattle market before leaving.

When several people looked at Lu Xu's back, they felt indescribably subtle and envious...

Look at Lu You, his nephew bought a cow for him without doing anything.

Look at Lu Yu, his nephew opened a grocery store without doing anything.

Look at them again...

He also works hard to make money for his children and grandchildren.

Lu Xu's great teaching career broke through Longxing County before the snow started, attracting restaurants from nearby counties.