Chapter 198 Admission

Lu Zhou just interacted with his new friends calmly. From the initial travel experiences to talking about the past and present, and sharing books, the two of them happily filled the capital to attend various literary gatherings every day.

Without Yan Junqi to guide him, Lu Zhou, a Bai Ding who had never passed the entrance examination as a child, would not be able to get into many high-end bureaus. Jiang Zhuo, as Lu Zhou's friend, would certainly not be able to get into it.

The organizers who wanted to be taken seriously by the powerful had no idea who they were blocking, and the Lu family fed the emperor's grandson without even realizing it.

Two days ago, the two brothers disrespectfully fed the emperor's grandson a box of braised chicken feet, and the plainclothes accompanying eunuch almost missed him.

When the prince found out, he not only didn't blame him, but also called his son to ask if it was delicious. The princess anxiously asked the doctor because she was really worried about her son eating nonsense outside.

Whether it's healthy or not is another matter. What if someone poisons me?

After the prince heard about it, his son mentioned that he wanted to study with He Chengye outside the palace. He was even more shaken. Otherwise, just go! If you go out and run more, you can gain insights beyond books. As the grandson of the emperor and the future emperor of Daqi, how can he not even know how the people in the capital live.

Lu Xu had no way of knowing these royal secrets, nor could he care to know them.

Yan Junqi was about to take the exam, and he was busy preparing things for Yan Junqi.

Lu Xu was also familiar with the scientific examination, so he had already found out what he was going to prepare.

The pay for the joint examination is much better than before.

Those who can take the exam are all Juren. Even if you don't pass the Jinshi exam, you can still work as an official and part-time job. The salary is certainly much better than taking the exam in your hometown.

First of all, they have a special examination place, Gongyuan.

After His Majesty Daqi ascended the throne, in order to select talents, the examination was changed from every three years to every two years. The utilization rate of Gongyuan also increased accordingly, and the officials in charge were more familiar with the process than before.

Candidates only need to register at Gongyuan on the specified day in advance and pay the money. On the day of the exam, Gongyuan will arrange papers and pen and ink.

You don't even need to prepare your own food during the examination. The Gongyuan will prepare it in advance and distribute it uniformly. Their examination dormitory also has uniform bedding, so there is no need to worry about sleeping overnight.

You only need to bring documents proving your identity during the exam.

However, if you are not prepared on the court, you will suffer a loss if you are not prepared at all outside the court.

Lu Xu inquired and learned that the quilts in Gongyuan were not washed all year round. If someone accidentally encountered a smelly and moldy one, it would be difficult to replace it.

Therefore, it is best to bring your own bedding when entering.

Of course, you are not allowed to bring your own quilts. You can wear larger and thicker clothes. As long as you can pass the inspection and do not contain cheating things, the examination will be relatively lenient to the candidates.