Chapter 88 Buying Cows

Someone immediately rejected Lu Xu's proposal with a cold face.

Not only cooking, they can figure it out themselves, and their store has been open for decades without cooking.

When others left, Lu Xu didn't stop him. It was originally a matter of love between you and me, and there was nothing he could do if the other party didn't want to.

Most of the rest are new restaurants, or they are not the strongest in the local area. Their signature dishes are not strong enough, and they are in urgent need of a restaurant that can produce their own signature dishes.

Next, there is Guanyang Restaurant.

Others could hide away from a distance, but he was right next to Lu Xu and couldn't hide at all!

A fat chef asked with a smile, "Little boss, how many shares do you want?"

Lu Xu said: "Three percent."

Three percent...

Everyone was thinking in their minds that it was not like the lion opened its mouth.

The new restaurant, which was in urgent need of signature dishes, immediately asked, "What recipe can you give us?"

They also need to evaluate whether it is enough to use as a sign.

Lu Xu said: "I can give you all the dishes I have made. There are probably more than twenty dishes. If I think of new ones later, I will send them a copy. From now on, I will ensure that there are at least five new dishes every year. How about it?" "

"Per year?!"

Lu Xu thought for a while, "Until I die, but if I can't think of it because of Alzheimer's disease, then there's nothing I can do."

Those who stayed looked at Lu Xu again and laughed again.

Lu Xu is not yet twenty, and will have at least several decades before his death. He has more than twenty dishes, and new dishes are constantly updated every year. They will not lose the 3% share!

Some people agreed immediately.

Those who only come with the chef, or those who open a restaurant as a partnership, will have to go back to discuss the matter.

Since he wanted real money and shares, Lu Xu naturally wanted to express his gratitude. He borrowed the restaurant's kitchen and cooked all the dishes that could be given recipes.

Twenty-four dishes, two big tables full, try first before buying, and the service is attentive.

Everyone had a feast, each thinking about which dish could be their own signature dish. The cooks who tasted Mapo tofu and sweet and sour fish for the first time all wanted to run to the kitchen to see how Lu Xu made the sauce.

Lu Wen blocked the person outside at the door: "My brother said there is no rush. First go to the county government office to sign the shareholding documents, and then we will teach you."

Huixianju in Pingwei County and Zuikelou in Jianyang County immediately asked Lu Xu to go to the county government office to sign documents.

Lu Xu: "No hurry, no rush, wait until everyone has made up their minds and then go tomorrow."

What if someone regrets it?

At the appointed time the next day, there were two more people who wanted to sign documents with him.

One was undecided yesterday, and the other is new today.

Lu Xu explained the conditions to them again, and no one had any objections, so Lu Xu took them to the county government office.