Chapter 182 What do you want to eat?

Lu Xu rushed over, and there were still classes in the academy.

He ran to the dessert shop again to help Xiaoxia look at the problems she encountered.

Lu Xu himself was not very good at this, so he could provide some ideas. It was up to Xiaoxia and Han Lu to try it out themselves.

They have a harmonious division of labor. Hanlu is mainly in charge of business, while Xiaoxia focuses on making cakes and pastries.

Han Lu will also help when she is not busy, giving Xiao Xia some help and giving her ideas, but most of them are styling ideas.

She is outgoing and lively, and many of her friends she has made recently are ladies and maids from wealthy families in Guanyang. She also invites them to help her with ideas. Several young girls send letters and designs to each other through the maids, and they really come up with many beautiful styles.

The best-selling bamboo cup cake in their shop today was something they figured out together——

Cut the bamboo tube into three inches high, and then cut the wall of the tube to create the effect of undulating mountains. Layer cakes of different colors in it, sprinkle icing sugar on top to imitate snow, insert bamboo slices to make trees, and dry fruits of various colors to make flowers. They also named it. The green cake base sprinkled with white frosting sugar is called Cangshan Covered Snow, and the original color cake base dotted with small dried fruits is called Spring Garden.

The most popular and expensive cream cake - after Lu Xuti passed away, Xiaoxia thought about it for a long time and asked a bamboo craftsman to make a stirrer-like tool to make the cream - called Beauty Like Jade.

But the little girls privately call him a gentleman like jade.

Lu Xu saw that his sister had made all the cream out, and gave them suggestions on how to whip the cream more properly. He also wrapped the cream in oil paper and made large and small decorating devices for them.

"You can also try dyeing."

Xiaoxia and Hanlu were surprised to see the gadgets Lu Xu casually made for them.

They had no coloring matter, so Xiaoxia had already thought of boiling the fruit into jam and pouring jam on the cakes.

Nowadays, there are glutinous rice made by stewing hawthorn jam, apricot jam, and mulberry to make it colorful, and glutinous rice dyed with spinach juice.

Lu Xu couldn't help but praise her, looking at his sister's endless imagination.

Since there was hawthorn sauce and glutinous rice, Lu Xu also became interested. He mixed the hawthorn sauce into the glutinous rice, formed it into balls, skewered them, burned the sugar, rolled them in sugar coating, and made candied haws.

Han Lu lowered her head and looked at the candy in the pot, which turned transparent and hard after cooling, and said in surprise: "Xiao Xia, let's use this candy to make shapes!"

The two sisters started boiling and smashing the sugar with great interest, trying to make the sugar thinner and crisper than the sugar figures. They put the crushed sugar shaped like icicles on the newly made cake as decoration. It was good, they had many She bought a new product and will invite her new friends to try it tomorrow!

At about the same time, Lu Xu distributed candied haws to Lu Yue and Wen Zhen, and held three skewers to pick them up at the gate of the county school.

As soon as Yan Junqi, Lu Zhou and Lu Le came out, they saw Lu Xu standing at the door smiling.

Lu Zhou was pleasantly surprised.

He ran over happily and called big brother.

In the past, my eldest brother was often busy with business when he was watching the sun every day, so he didn't have time to pick him up every day.