Chapter 136 Mobilization Rally

It was getting dark, several bonfires were lit, two iron pots were cooking the vegetables, and the broth and pancakes were also heating up on the other bonfires.

The caravan began distributing food for dinner.

The bandits who came down from the mountain sat around on the flat ground on the north side of the tent, looking eagerly at the campfire, smelling the aroma of the food, and their stomachs growled.

The people nearby heard the commotion and threw blades of grass at him. The man felt aggrieved and moved away. What could he do? He had eaten half a multi-grain steamed bun in the morning, and his stomach was already empty.

The bandits communicated quietly:

"What do the two bosses mean by telling us to come down? No more robbery?"

"What a robbery! Didn't you see that they all went over there to eat?"

"Then when will we have dinner?"

"I just know how to eat! Think about it for a while and see if you are still alive!"

The bandits immediately grimaced, "Didn't you say you would let us go home?"

"I would have told you to get out so easily!"

"Then what should we do!"

They started shouting again.

Suddenly someone from the caravan shouted to them: "It's time to eat, do you have any bowls and chopsticks?"

The bandits were shocked and pointed at themselves: "Us?"

The waiter in charge replied loudly: "Yes, our boss asked you to come over for dinner!"

The bandits looked at each other, and one of them spit out the straw in his mouth and stood up, "Bah, who cares, we'll talk about it when we're full."

"That's right, I have to be a full ghost even if I die!"

"Yes!" the bandits responded one after another, striding over to eat with great pride.

They thought that they would eat meat if they had meat, and they would eat grain if there was no meat. They were not polite at all, and they rushed for food and vegetables, which made Lu Xu feel distressed.

It’s edible…

It’s so delicious!

It seems that the crooked path of becoming the king of the mountain is not easy. Otherwise, how could these people's eyes light up when they see meat and white noodles?

Lu Xu cursed in his heart while asking someone to unload another bag of noodles.

Suddenly there were nearly two hundred people, and he was really worried.

Putting aside the unknown origins of these people and whether they might betray him on the way, even if they were willing to follow him north, Lu Xu couldn't afford it.

His cars and goods are already a bit full with just the manpower he brings, let alone so many more people.

Lu Xu was thinking about how to arrange it while eating.

Chen Lian and others, who had caused him a lot of trouble, were already sitting by the campfire eating and drinking.

With a big shot like He Chengye around, Lu Xu didn't hesitate. He unloaded a jar of good wine from the car and cooked a few dishes with his own hands. The rice was specially steamed for them.

Chen Lian was full of praise, "I didn't expect your cooking skills to be so good."

When Lu Xu told him how to make peppermint candies, he thought Lu Xu was just talking nonsense, but unexpectedly he was really confused.