Genesis 41:44

Und der Pharao sprach zu Josef: Ich bin der Pharao, aber ohne deinen Willen soll niemand seine Hand oder seinen Fuß regen in ganz Ägyptenland.

Der Pharao legt weiterhin wiederholt fest: Er ist und bleibt der Pharao. Er ist der König im Amt und Würden. Aber Josef hat in Zukunft das Sagen und er übernimmt die Regierung in diesem neuen Staatskonstrukt in Aussicht auf die schwierige Lage die bevorsteht. 

Einerseits geht es darum seine Position abzusichern andererseits die Ernsthaftigkeit der Position Josefs darzustellen. 

Yet he does so to show again how expansive the rule of Joseph is, for the king is the sole exclusion to abiding by Joseph's decrees. "But without your [Joseph's] word" (ûbilʿādeykā, "without you") is the language Joseph used of himself when declaring God's exclusive ability to interpret dreams ("I cannot do it," v. 16). By the repetition of the term, the king in effect establishes Joseph on the highest plane, second only to Pharaoh. In Egyptian religion the living king of Egypt was the god Horus or the "son of Re," making his edicts inviolate. His chief role as the mediator between the gods and society was to maintain maat, that is, order in the land. Because of the king's human limitations, it was necessary to delegate officials to represent him in the breadth of the land. Joseph, bearing the symbols of pharaonic authority, would oversee the grain industry. The expression "hand" and "foot" is a figure (merism), meaning that every activity must meet with Joseph's approval. Again, his sphere of dominion equates to "all" of the land.
K. A. Mathews, Genesis 11:27–50:26, Bd. 1B of The New American Commentary (Nashville: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 2005), 763.