CHAPTER 1(A)- Intro of Oberois & Raichands

This chapter might be boring.. I want to introduce all the characters in the first chapter.. So, please bear with this.. This chapter will be split into two parts.. And sorry for the grammatical errors.. Let's go to the chapter..

CHAPTER 1

A LEAP OF FEW YEARS

OBEROI MANSION

Everyone is sitting in the dining room to have their breakfast except one person...

Shivaay: Rudra, where is Om?? Did you see him??

Rudra: I think he is still in his room sketching Gauri bhabhi's picture... This is what he doing for the past 3 years...

Annika: What else he will do?? He loves her that much... He wanted to start his day by sketching his love first... Even, I can't forget her, my Chutki, whom I lost when I was small... I found her after so many years and that too through Om... But, still, fate doesn't want us to be together... Again I lost her... (started to cry... Shivaay side hugs her and consoles her...)

Shivaay: I can understand your pain, Annika but we can't change the past... We have to overcome the painful past... Even, I am also missing Gauri very much... But, our tears can't bring her back... And this Om, at least he should have his breakfast first...

Sowmya: No, bade bhaiya... Love will not care about hunger and sleep... Bade baal wale bhaiya won't be fine if he didn't start his day like this.. (Shivaay just nods his head at Sowmya... Omkara comes there...)

Om: All are talking about me??

ShivikaRumya: (nod their heads) Yes... (Shakes their heads) Nooo... (Omkara raises his eyebrows in confusion...)

Annika: Actually, we are waiting for you for breakfast...

Rudra: Yes, O... Why are you so late?? My stomach making sound ready... Can you hear it?? (Om gave him 'What are you saying??' look...)

Sowmya: Duffer, only you can hear your stomach's sound...

Om: (smiles) Ok... Leave it... I'm sorry for the late... Next time I won't be late.. Ok, let's start... I need to go to the art hub... I need to finish some sculptures there... (Shivaay receives a call... He answers it and he ends the call after a while...)

Tej: What's wrong, Shivaay?? Any problem??

Shivaay: No, bade papa... Actually, this year Businessman of the Year Award......(cuts by Rudra)

Rudra: Of course you are the one got it, bhaiya...

Annika: No one can beat my Billu ji...

Pinky: Ones mans needs to borns agains to beats my heera beta...

Shivaay: (smiles) Born ready, mom... This year award won by ARJUN...

Sakthi: (surprised) Arjun?? His name is so familiar...

Tej: Just Arjun?? No surname??? Interesting... Shivaay, where is he from?? What is his family background??

Shivaay: Yes, bade papa... He is the sole owner of AR industries in Chennai... I heard a lot about him and he is very brilliant in dealing with clients and cracking the deals...

Rudra: (surprised) More intelligent than you bhaiya?? I can't believe it...

Annika: Even I can't believe that SSO is praising another businessman and that too without a surname...

Shivaay: Annika, if a person is really talented, we must praise him... He is having a surname or not is not a matter... His hard work has made him reached this success that too in a very short period of time... I feel he deserves the award... We have to appreciate him... In fact, I also wanted to wish him personally as well...