CHAPTER 101- Reyaan Shocks Everyone

CHAPTER 101

RAICHAND MANSION

Everyone are worried seeing Ishana's unconscious state... They try to wake her up but failed... She remains unconscious... Raghav thinks something and looks at Arjun...

Raghav: Arjun, I have an oxygen cylinder at my room... Bring it with the oxygen mask... Maybe, we can..... (Stops seeing Omkara places his mouth on Ishana's doing CPR for her... Raghav signs Arjun to go and Arjun leaves inside the house covering his nose with a handkerchief...)

Om: (cries holding her face) Please open your eyes, Ishana... Don't do like this to me... (Presses her chest gently with her hands and repeats doing CPR to her... Ishana still doesn't open her eyes... Omkara cries hugging her... He feels a little move on his chest and sees Ishana's face is moving a little... Omkara lifts her face and pats it...) Ishana!! Ishana!! (Ishana opens her eyes with a heavy breath and coughs... Omkara pats her back gently...)

Ishu: (weakly) Omkara!! (All smile in relief except Ashok who is shocked seeing her alive... Omkara smiles in tears and hugs her... He breaks the hug and kisses all over her face... Ishana smiles weakly at him..) I'm fine... Don't worry... (Omkara kisses her lips without bothering their families presence who turn their faces smiling at each other...)

Om: You make me scared... (Tears are still flowing from his eyes...)

Ishu: (wipes his tears) Your Ishana won't leave you this soon... Even if the God wants to take my life, I won't allow him to take it... (Cups his face) This life is just belongs to you... As long as you are alive, I will be alive too... (Omkara hugs her tightly... She too hugs him back... Others smile looking at them... The police arrives and about to take Ashok but he runs away from them... The police chase him... SidRan want to chase them too but others stop them...)

Tej: Police will catch him... Our Ishu is important for us now...

Mr Chabra: Correct!! Let's take her to the hospital first...

Reyaan: How about their wedding??

Om: It will be cancelled... Ishana need to be treated first... Her life is more important than anything... We can do the marriage on another day... (Everyone nod agreeing with him... He is about to lift her but Ishana stops him...)

Ishu: Will you agree if I say something??

Om: Can I say no to you?? Just tell me...

Ishu: (holds his both hands) Please don't cancel the marriage... I want to marry you and be your wife...

Om: (holds her face with one hand) We will marry, Ishana but not now... You are not well and need to get treated...

Ishu: Please, Omkara... Don't say no... I want to be your wife as soon as possible... I don't want to postpone our marriage... I'm good only, Omkara... We can go to hospital after our marriage... (Omkara feels bad seeing her pleading him... Others too feel bad seeing her...)

Reyaan: Karan bhaiya, check her and tell how is she... (Karan holds her hand and checks her pulse... He then checks her using his stethoscope...)

Shivaay: How is she, Karan?? Can we proceed the wedding??

Karan: She is still weak but we can do one thing... We will give her emergency treatment for some time using the oxygen cylinder... We can proceed with the wedding and take her to the hospital after the wedding... (All smile in relief... Karan looks at Ishana...) We will not cancel your wedding... Happy?? (Ishana nods happily... Karan kisses her forehead... Annika returns there running towards them...)

Shivaay: Annika, where have you been?? Ishu has woke up... (Annika goes towards Ishana)

Annika: Ishu, you are fine??