PROMO

Hi, dearies... I'm going for family vacation and won't be able to update this FF for one week... This is just a small promo for upcoming chapters....

Man: I'm sorry, sir.... He has lost a lot of blood ... We don't think that we will be able to save him...

Guy: How could you say that?? You have to save him...

Doc: We tried our best but sorry.....

Girl: (screams) No!!! This cannot happen!!  I can't live without him

Doc: The girl has been stabbed deeply ... And, we find some sort of poison in her blood... (All are shocked)

Guy: It's because of me... I'm the one supposed to get stabbed but she came in between.... (Cries)

Guy2: No, it's because of me... I'm the one pushed her... (Cries)

****************

Girl: You go from here!!! Their enmity with me only.... You don't have to land in danger because of me...

Girl 2: No!! I won't leave you... I don't care what will happen to me, but I'm not going to leave you alone...

Girl: What are you saying?? They are very dangerous people... They will kill you if you help me...

Girl 2: I said that I don't care about my life but I won't let them to touch you... We will leave together from this place...

****************

Girl: You???

Man: You remembered me?? Finally!!! You must not be alive after this... (Takes a knife)

***************

Anyone can guess who are the characters above there???