CHAPTER 8(B) - Rudra's Cute Truth is Out

CHAPTER 8b

NiTiMi are surprised to know Soumya is Love Angel...

Nivi: You are Love Angel??? Oh, my God!! I am a great fan of yours... I used to listen to your show at my cafe... I just loved your ideas for your fans... I still remember a guy used to call and ask ideas to impress a girl... You will give ideas but after ending the call, you will ask us to not to follow the idea... I forgot his name... (thinks a while) Yeah!! I remember... Amar Prem!! He is your craziest fan!! (Soumya laughs hearing Amar Prem's name... All look at her confusingly...)

Mithra: Why are you laughing, Soumya??

Soumya: I laughed hearing Amar Prem's name... (still laughing)

Annika: Do you know him??

Soumya: (still laughing) That Amar Prem is none other than my husband, Rudra...

AniNiTiMi: What!!?? Rudra!!??

Annika: What are you saying, Soumya??

Voice: Soumya is right... That Amar Prem is none other than Rudra... (All turn to the voice which belongs to Omkara... Annika looks at him questioningly...) Bhabhi, I'm saying the truth... That duffer only is Soumya's Amar Prem...

Annika: Rudra??

Soumya: Yes, Bhabhi... He is Amar Prem... He always called me and asked ideas to impress Romi... I will give him the ideas and later I myself will ruin his plan to impress her... Poor, Rudra... He will complain that his plans are backfired... (All laugh hearing her...)

Voice: Haaww!! So, you are the one who spoiled all my plans?? (All turn to the voice... They see Rudra coming towards them with Ishana...)

Soumya: (puzzled) Rudra?? When did you come??

Rudra: When you and O started to say about me being Amar Prem...

Annika: (teasingly) Rudra, I didn't know that you are Amar Prem... (Soumya and Omkara chuckle... Rudra feels embarrassed...)

Ishu: (smiles) So what?? Soumya married the same Amar Prem only... Whose plan she has ruined before, she fell for him only... (Soumya blushes while Rudra smiles...)

Rudra: Thank you, Ishana bhabhi... You are the one able to understand my feelings...

Om: (thinks)This girl knows well to handle everyone without hurting their feelings...

Annika: Ok... Come let's go now... All must be waiting for us...

They walk to the lawn where all are waiting... RuMya started their catfight like calling each other crybaby and paratha queen... All laugh looking at them... They reach the lawn...

Savitri: Ok, bhabhi... I think we must leave now... It's already late...

Kalyani: (becomes sad) I thought to ask you to stay here tonight... (Savitri looks at her grandchildren...)

Sid: No, problem... Daadima, we know that you too want to spend some time with them... You stay here tonight...

Swet: Yes, daadima... I will send your clothes and medicines to you...

Shivaay: Not only daadima but you all are going to stay here tonight including both of you... (looking at Ranveer and Swetlana) We need to talk...

Karan: (tensed) You can talk now if you want... What is the need to stay here??

Raghav: Yeah... Karan is right... We don't have to stay...

Rudra: Why?? You don't like our house??