CHAPTER 5(A) - Ishana Meets Rudra

CHAPTER 5a

RAICHAND MANSION

Next day evening

All are getting ready for the award function... Arjun goes to Mithra...

Arjun: Mithu, did you do as I said??

Mithra: Yes, bhaiya... It's done... You don't worry... I won't disappoint my dearest brother...

Arjun: (kisses her forehead and hugs her) Thank you, sweetheart... I will be the happiest man today...

Mithra: You don't have to thank me... It's my duty as a sister for my brother and sister... (Arjun smiles and hugs her again...)

They turn to leave but surprised to see Savitri and Swetlana who are giving questioning look to them... ArMi gave a fake smile to them...

Savi: What you both are planning secretly??

Arjun: What secret?? It's nothing... Nothing... No secret... (Stammers) Right, Mithu??

Mithra: (puzzles) Yes, daadima... No secret at all...

Swet: No, daadima... Definitely, these two are planning something... Yesterday also, they had a secret talk...

Arjun: No, bhabhi... We didn't plan anything... We just discuss about the function...

Swet: (crossing her arms) Function?? What is there in the function?? Tell us... We too want to know... (Arjun and Mithra are speechless with their bhabhi's interrogation... Ranveer comes to them...)

Ranveer: Actually, Arjun has planned a surprise at the award function...

Swet: Surprise?? What surprise??

Ranveer: Surprise means surprise... It's not a surprise if we tell what is the surprise... (He blabbers while Swetlana looks at him in disbelief...) You will know it later... Now, just go and get ready... We are getting late...

Swet: Whatever... I just hope that you won't do anything that will create trouble for us... (Leaves with Savitri...)

Three of them sigh in relief and give thumbs up to each other... The guys get ready first and waiting for the ladies at the living room... One by one come down... Siddharth and RaDuKa are mesmerized seeing their beautiful wives... They stare at their wives with open-mouthed...

Ranveer: Guys, please... You are making a way for the flies to enter... (Arjun pushes Siddharth and Raghav's chins up closing their mouths which are hanging down... Ranveer too does the same with Dushyanth and Karan...)

Ishana and Madhu chuckle seeing the guys... Arjun and Ranveer look at Ishana and shake their hands at their back...
The guys praise all the ladies after they reach downstairs... However, they didn't praise Ishana because they know that she doesn't like any compliment... So, they just said 'nice' to her... Ranveer looks at Savitri and starts to flirt with her...

Ranveer: Woww!! Daadima, you are looking gorgeous today... No one can say you are our daadima... You are looking like our aunty... (all laughed hearing this)

Daadi: (twists his ear) Shameless fellow!! You are flirting with me in front of my grandchildren... I'll make a complaint to the police against you for eve teasing...

Ranveer: (holding his ear in pain) Awww!! So mean, daadima!! You are threatening an ex-police officer!!

Daadi: I'll do the same even if you are still a police officer...

Sid: Ok, guys... Continue your fight after we come back from the function... Now, let's move... (They leave from there...)

OBEROI MANSION