CHAPTER 81 - Flashback of Ishana & Gauri

Banner credit ImLilMissComplicated (Thank you for the beautiful banner, dear)

CHAPTER 81

ShivRu rush towards the terrace when they received Omkara's call that Ishana is fainted... Rudra unlock the door and Omkara comes with Ishana in his arms... They walk towards downstairs and Omkara places Ishana on the sofa... Entire family run towards living room... They are not aware that Ishana has fainted because ShivRu left without telling them... Karan checks Ishana and sprinkles some water on her face... But, she is still unconscious...

Sid: What happened, Karan??

Karan: Nothing, jiju... I think she fainted due to some shock... She will be conscious in a while...

Arjun: Shock?? But, she is having her dinner with Omkara... Om, do you know why she fainted??

Om: No, Arjun... We were talking normally and she asked about my love story... I was telling her and suddenly I saw her unconscious...

Shivaay: Khanna!! (Khanna comes) I want to see all the CCTV footages... Get them for me as fast as possible...

Khanna: Sure, sir... (He leaves from there)

Raghav: Shivaay, why you asked for the footage??

Shivaay: I think maybe she saw someone nearby our mansion and get shocked... That's why I asked for the footage...

Rudra: My both bhabhis are fainting today... Poor bhabhis... (Omkara looks at Ishana sadly)

Savi: Don't worry, Om beta... She will be fine...

Dush: Both of you had your dinner, right??

Om: Yeah... Sorry, your party is ruined because of this...

Annika: It's ok, Om... That party is not important than you both... (Khanna comes that time and calls Shivaay)

Khanna: Sir, the footage is ready... (Shivaay nods and about to go with him but stops hearing Ishana's voice)

Ishana is getting some flashes and moves her head here and there... She wakes up in jerk shocking everyone...

Ishu: Gauri!!! (All are shocked to hear her screaming Gauri's name... Madhu who is sitting beside her hugs her and calms her)

Madhu: Relax, Ishu... (Caresses her back... Everyone look each other mouthing 'Gauri's name)

Sid: (goes to her) Ishu, are you alright?? Why did you scream just now?? (Ishana thinks something and runs from there... All look each other confusingly... They too follow her from behind...)

Ishana runs towards Omkara's room and stands in front of Gauri's portrait... She breathes heavily looking at the picture... Entire family come to the room and confused looking at her... Arjun walks to her and hugs her shoulder...

Arjun: What happened, Ishu?? Why did you came here??

Ishu: (still looking at the picture) I have seen her, bhaiya... I remember... I have seen her... (All look at her in shock... Arjun looks at them... Shivaay just nods at him...)

Arjun: Really?? Where did you meet her??

Ishu: At temple three years ago... (Looks at him and everyone) Yes... I have met her in temple...

Karan: Relax, Ishu... Come, you sit first... (The girls make her to sit on the bed) Now, tell us how did you meet her...

Ishu: After I met Kamini in jail, I was completed broken and didn't know what to do... I thought only God can give me a solution... So, I drove the car to nearby temple... There.....