CHAPTER 7(B) - IshKara meet Again

CHAPTER 7b

OBEROI MANSION

All the men are in the kitchen preparing dishes for their guests while the ladies are watching them cooking...

Daadi: After so many years Tej and Shakti are cooking...

Tej: Yes, maa... Savitri aunty is coming to our house after many years... We want to cook something special for her and her family...

Shivaay: Are they very close to our family??

Shakti: Yes, Shivaay... Savitri aunty's husband and our papa are friends... After papa passed away, Yash uncle was the one helped in guiding us in our business... We can say besides our papa Prithviraj Singh Oberoi, Yash uncle also is the reason for the success of our Oberoi Empire...

Kalyani: Raichand Industries are most leading in business than ours... Both of our family shared a good bond... Four of you always play with their children when you were small... Those were unforgettable moments in our life... But their bad time, Yash bhaiya died in an accident with his son and daughter in law... Only that little girl survived in the accident...

Jhanvi: Their company faced too many loses after that and without any options, Savitri aunty sold their properties and went away from Mumbai...

Rudra: Who survived the accident??

Pinky: That girl wears diamonds dress...

Om: Who?? Ishana?? (ShivIka, RuMya and Priyanka look at him...)

Shakti: Yes, she is the one...

Annika: Poor girl... She watched her parents death at small age... She must have felt very bad... (Shivaay hugs her arms...)

Tej: But Ishana is not their own daughter... She is adopted by Yash uncle... (The youngsters are surprised...)

Soumya: (confused) But, what is the need to adopt her?? Already they are having their own children...

Kalyani: It's a long story... Even I also don't know that much... Your dadaji also didn't tell me... But, one thing I knew is that the girl has suffered a lot during her childhood... She is very lucky that Yash bhaiya has adopted her...

Rudra: Ishana bhabhi so pity... (Om glares at him...)

Pinky: Bhabhi??? When she becomes your bhabhi??

Rudra: I mean Miss Just Ishana... When they are coming?? (Tries to change the topic...)

Kalyani: I invited them for lunch... They must be coming now... Their house is behind only...

Rudra: Right!! Behind only... That too very far... If walk, it will take 30 minutes to reach there... Both mansions are very big as well as the lawn... I want to wave my hand at her from O's room also very hard...

Om: Why do you want to wave your hand at her from my room?? My room is not facing their mansion...

Rudra: Your room is not facing their mansion but your art room is clearly facing her room... You can see from your balcony...

Shivaay: Rudra, this is so indecent... Peeking a girl's room without her knowledge?? Very bad manners...

Rudra: I don't peek her bhaiya... I saw her standing at her balcony this morning but she didn't see me...

Jhanvi: Ok... Stop you both... They will reach at any time... Are the dishes ready??

Tej: Almost done... Another 5 minutes more...

Kalyani: Ok, then... Come, ladies... Let's go...

The ladies leave from the kitchen leaving the men... After finishing their cooking, the men arrange the food on the dining table... The Raichands too arrive at the same time... The Oberois go and receive them... Kalyani and Savitri hug each other while the other Oberois take blessings from Savitri... The Raichands youngsters too do the same with the Oberois elders... They go inside and take their seats at the hall...