CHAPTER 75 - Gauri Talks to Omkara

CHAPTER 75

OBEROI MANSION

The senior Oberois and Savitri are sitting in living room waiting for the youngsters...

Kalyani: They went yesterday morning and till now they are not back...

Tej: Don't worry, ma... Shivaay called just now and said they just left the forest... They all are together only...

Jhanvi: I'm worrying for Swetlana... She is pregnant now... I don't know how she managed to stay in that forest... She should take proper rest and food in this time...

Savi: In fact I'm too worrying about her... She get pregnant after a long time... But, she won't listen to anyone if it comes about Ishu...

Pinky: Such a loving girls that Swetlana but that Kameeni almost ruined her life by teaching wrongs for her...

Kalyani: Swetlana might be raised by Kamini but she has Narendra's character... We only seen the negative shade of her last time... Actually, this is her original character which she hide from the world... After she learn the truth, her original character started to appear... And, we too forgive her and accepted her... Jhanvi who hated her once now worrying for her... (Jhanvi just smiles)

The youngsters reach Oberoi Mansion...

Shakti: They came ready... (Looking at their state) What happened to you all?? (Shivaay narrates them how they stayed in a small hut) Why did you take the girls too?? Why don't you sent them back first?? (The guys except Omkara stare at the girls)

Rudra: (towards the girls) Girls, chote papa is asking something... Please answer him... (In a mocking tone)

Savi: Rudra, I know they all must be very adamant to follow you all, right?? I know well about these girls...

Rudra: Correct, daadima... They will do everything but we guys will get scolded...

Jhanvi: Ok... It's good you all came back ready... Go and fresh up yourselves... The breakfast is ready... Have them and take rest after that...

Sid: We all are leaving now and will come later...

Pinky: I know you will say like this only... That's why I packed some of the foods for you all... (Hand over some parcels to them... They take the parcels and leave from there... Omkara signs Ranveer and he goes towards him... Omkara says something to him which he agrees... Ranveer leaves after that...)

RAICHAND MANSION

Ishana's Room

Ishana just had her shower and drying her hair... She recalls of her last night moments with Omkara and smiles... Her mobile rings and she comes out of her thought... She looks at the caller ID and smiles... She answers the call...

Ishu: Hello, Mr Zulfi Singh Oberoi...

Om: Hello, Miss Skinny...

Ishu: (surprised) Again?? Don't call me like that...

Om: And you too stop calling me like that... Or, I will cut my hair...

Ishu: (shocked) No... No... Don't cut your hair...

Om: You like my long hair very much??

Ishu: No... I don't like it... (Stops a while) I love it very much...

Om: Only my hair?? How about me??

Ishu: Of course I lo.... (Stops realising what she is saying)

Om: (smirks) I lo... What was that??

Ishu: Nnn... Nothing... Why did you call me??

Om: Great escape, Ishana... Fine, leave that... Actually, I want to meet you... Can you come over here?? I mean to Oberoi Mansion...