CHAPTER 28 - Priyanka Knows about Karthika

CHAPTER 28

OBEROI INDUSTRIES

ShiOmRu are in Shivaay's cabin... They are tensed thinking about something... TejSak are there as well...
Tej: What are you saying, Shivaay??
Shivaay: Yes, bade papa... Last night, there was an intruder in Oberoi Mansion... The bulb was broken by that person as well...
Shakti: How do you sure about that??
Om: Yesterday, when we went and check, we noticed some shoe trails there...
Rudra: And those are exactly outside O's room...
Tej: That means he is targeting Omkara?? Why??
Shivaay: No, bade papa... I mean Om is not the only target... I think all of us are their targets...
Shakti: But, who is the person that want to harm our family?? We don't have any enemies now...
Om: No, choti papa... Did you forget?? Our enemies are still there...
Tej: Whom do you mean??
Shivaay: Kamini!!
Shakti: But, she is in jail, right??
Rudra: She was in jail before... But, she released two days back...
TejSak: (shocked) What??
Shivaay: It's true... I was shocked as well... But, I thought she must have repent for her sins before like Swetlana... But, I was wrong... She started her work..
Tej: But, Shivaay, how she can enter our house easily and escape easily?? It's not possible for a lady like her to do it...
Shivaay: Maybe she hire someone to help her... (Thinks a while) She is having a son, right?? (Tried to remember the name) Yeah... Ashok!! Maybe it was him broke into our mansion last night...
Shakti: I think we have to tighten our security at Oberoi Mansion... We are having new members in our family... We can't let anything happen to them...
Tej: But, Swetlana is her daughter... How come they will harm her??
Om: (Remembers his talk with Swetlana) I don't think it was Ashok, Shivaay... Because just now Swetlana told me that her brother is coming tomorrow...
Rudra: Maybe he is already here but will come to our house tomorrow...
Shivaay: Maybe Rudra is right... He can't harm anyone last night... So, he wants to harm us by entering Oberoi Mansion...
Om: You are right... There is one more thing... Swetlana is worried about him coming here... She said that she feels that he is going to create trouble by coming here...
Shivaay: (shocked) Why she said that?? He is her brother only...
Om: I asked her but she didn't tell me... I felt that she is trying to hide something... Then, Ranveer came and consoles her... But, I could see that Ranveer too doesn't like his arrival... He is worried too...
Rudra: I think something must happened... I think that guy, Ashok must cause trouble for them as well...
Shivaay: I'll talk to Ranveer regarding this... Papa, Bade Papa, please don't tell this to anyone else... They will be worried... Don't worry about this... We won't let anything happen to our family...
TejSak: We trust our sons, Shivaay... (ShiOmRu smile... TejSak leave from there)
Shivaay: Om, why Ishana was with you last night?? (Omkara looked at him in shock) You said that both of you heard the noise outside your room... That means she was with you in your room, right??
Om: Yes, Shivaay... She was with me only... I took her to my room to dress her wound... First aid kit is in my room, so I took her there...
Rudra: O, I think you forgot that we are having one in the kitchen as well... You don't have to take my Ishana bhabhi to your room... You took her to dress her wound or something else....?? (Teasingly... Shivaay stares at Rudra for his question... Rudra understands his stare and wants to say something else but saw Omkara lost in his thought)
Omkara recalls last night events he shared with Ishana... Her shivering state, her confession, he got angry with her, their emotional talk, their almost kiss... Rudra snaps his finger breaking his thoughts...
Om: (smiles) I took her to dress her wound only... (ShiRu are surprised to see Omkara not angry with Rudra's question) I'm leaving now... I need to go to art gallery...
Shivaay: Yeah... Sure... See you in evening... And be careful... (Omkara nods and leave from there)
Rudra: Bhaiya, am I dreaming?? O didn't scold me for what I told him just now??
Shivaay: Even I'm surprised... I thought he will lash at you but he just smiles...
Rudra: I think something must have happened between them... If not why he was in a deep thought when I asked him?? And did you noticed how he hold Ishana bhabhi's hand last night when he rang the security alarm??
Shivaay: Yeah... I remember... He held her hand like he don't want to let her go... He leave her hand after making sure everyone is there and nothing will happen to her... He is so protective towards her...
Rudra: It's look like protective for you but for me it looks like love... I'm sure O is in love with Ishana bhabhi...
Shivaay: I know that as well but these Om and Ishana are not realising it...
Rudra: Don't worry, bhaiya... They will realise it soon...
Shivaay: I hope that soon will be very soon... I want my old Om back...
Rudra: (hugs Shivaay's shoulder) Our O is returning... (Shivaay smiles and pats his cheek lovingly)