CHAPTER 85 - Madhu Learns About Omkara

Today's chapter I'm dedicating to DikshaReddy
It's her birthday today... Happy birthday, my dear🎂🎂🎂🎉🎁🎉🎁💝💝💝🎊✨🎊🎉🎉🎊 May you get all the happiness in your life...

CHAPTER 85

Omkara looks at Ishana and wants to get up... Ishana rush towards him and helps him... She cups his face and looks at him tearfully...

Om: (wipes his tears) Why are you crying?? I'm fine only... I told you that I won't leave you... (Ishana can't control anymore and just hugs him tightly... Omkara feels pain but he doesn't shows it... He knows how much she has suffered seeing him in that condition... Ishana breaks the hug and kisses all over his face... Omkara is surprised with her but he just let her to do it... He recalls the night when he did the same to her... Her situation is not less than him...)

Ishu: Do you know what I felt seeing you like that?? Why did you take the bullet for me?? I'm the one supposed to get shot, but you.... (Cries)

Om: (weakly) If you can bear the chandelier for me, why can't I take the bullet for you?? (Ishana cries and hugs him again)

Ishu: Please don't do like this again... I can't stand if anything happen to you... (Omkara winces in pain... Ishana realised he is wounded and breaks the hug) I'm sorry... (Blows on his chest and kisses it) Is it still painful??

Om: (wipes the blood on her lips) I can bear any pain if you are with me like this...

Ishu: (cups his face) I'm ready to stay like this with you forever but I can't see you in pain... (Omkara hugs her)

Om: Now you understand how I felt when the chandelier fell on you?? (Ishana doesn't answer and continue hugging him) You know something, Ishana?? My family is everything for me and I live for them only after Gauri's death... If this have happened earlier, I would have worried for them especially ShivRu... They can't live without me and I also can't live without them...

Ishu: (breaks the hug and looks at him) I know... Without Shiv, no Om and without Om, no Ru...

Om: (smiles weakly) You are right... But, yesterday when I get shot, my worry was not for them... (Holds her face) I was worrying for you only... My parents are still having ShivRuPri as their children... But, you don't have anyone to replace me... First time I was scared that I will die... I don't want to die... I want to live with you... I was almost losing the battle between my life and death... But, suddenly I felt like I got a power to fight the death... And, I succeed finally... I came back to you, for you...

Ishu: (cries and kisses his hand) I lo.... (Interrupts by a voice)

Voice: The power is none other than my Ishana bhabhi... (IshKara turn and see their family at the door... They walk towards them... Ishana gets up from her place... ShivRu hug him and kiss his cheeks...)

Shivaay: (cries) You scare us...

Om: (wipes his tears) Shivaay, I'm good... (Jhanvi hugs him and cries) Mom, please don't cry... See, I'm fine...

Rudra: (also cries) You will say like this only... Only we know how we felt seeing you like that...

Kalyani: (kisses his forehead) Thanks to maata raani... She saved our Om...

Rudra: Not maata raani... My Ishana bhabhi only saved him...

Pinky: Your Ishana bhabhi only saves him but maata raani is the one sent her to save him...

Tej: Exactly... Her name is one of Durga maa's name...

Shakti: Not only Ishana, all of our bahus names are belongs to Durga maa only...