CHAPTER 11(A) - PriVeer Reunite

CHAPTER 11a

At the lawn

Ranveer finished narrating to Priyanka... Priyanka is standing with tearful eyes listening to Ranveer... Ranveer looks at her...

Ranveer: I don't know if you trust me or not... But, this is the truth... If you still want to go and tell your family, go ahead... I will not stop you... I will accept this as the fate... (He walks from there...)

Priyanka sees him leaving... She runs towards him and hugs him from back... Ranveer is shocked by this sudden gesture of Priyanka...

Prinku: I trust you, Ranveer... I trust you... (Ranveer feels relieved and turns towards her... He sees Priyanka is sobbing badly... He feels bad looking at her tears... He wipes her tears and cups her face...)

Ranveer: Thank you, Priyanka for believing me...

Prinku: You don't have to thank me, Ranveer... I'm the one must apologise to you for misunderstood your intention... Please forgive me, Ranveer... (holding her ears...)

Ranveer: (takes her hands from her ears) You don't have to be sorry, Priyanka... My deeds towards you made you assume like that... I had hurt you a lot at the past... I don't know what I can do to rectify my deeds... I...... (Priyanka cups his mouth)

Prinku: Don't talk about the past anymore... We should let go of the past and must focus on our present and future only... From now, I am also with you in this struggle... We will together find the truth...

Ranveer: (smiles through his tears) Will you trust me again if I say something??

Prinku: I will always trust you, Ranveer... You can say anything...

Ranveer: (takes a deep breath) I love you, Priyanka... I love you so much... (Priyanka is shocked for a while and looks at him... She smiles in tears hearing his confession... Ranveer is confused with her expression...)

Priyanka: (hugs him) I love you too, Ranveer... (Ranveer feels happy and hugs her back... They stand in the same position for a while...)

They break their hug after a while... They go and sit on a nearby bench... Priyanka places her head on Ranveer's shoulder...

Prinku: How come you are so strong when you are having these much of burden in your heart??

Ranveer: (smiles) Maybe because I have met so many strong people like Ishu, Savitri daadima, Swetlana, Madhu and you... That made me to become strong too...

Prinku: (looks at him) Me?? (Ranveer nods his head...) But, I'm not strong... See, I am still stammering while talking...

Ranveer: Of course you are strong... It doesn't mean you are weak just because you are stammering... I mean your heart is strong... That is the reason you took all my torture silently and tried to change me with your love... You are mentally strong as well... You hide your pain inside your heart and stayed happy for your family... You didn't hesitate to fight with me for your family... These are what I meant that you are strong... My Priyanka is not weak... In fact, you are stronger than your brothers... Not only you, but all the women are also stronger than the men... (Priyanka smiles and hugs Ranveer...)

Prinku: (breaks the hug) Ranveer, how we are going to get the truth out?? If Shivaay bhaiya or Om bhaiya find out the truth first, they will not spare any of you especially her... Poor girl... She already suffered a lot...

Ranveer: That is what we are worrying about... We have to do something before your family find out anything about the incident... Moreover, Ishu........ (Cuts by Priyanka)