CHAPTER 79(A)- Shivaay is in Guilt

CHAPTER 79 (A)

OBEROI MANSION

ShivIka's Room

Shivaay is pacing in the room... Annika just came bringing some clothes... She looks at Shivaay who is in deep thought... She goes and touches his shoulder... He looks at her and just hugs her... Annika knows if he hugs her without saying anything, he must be worried about something... She hugs him back and rubs his back calming him down... Shivaay breaks the hug... Annika makes him to sit on the bed...

Annika: (cups his face) What is disturbing you, Shivaay??

Shivaay: I'm feeling guilty, Annika...

Annika: Guilty?? About what??

Shivaay: About Dev... About Ishana... I felt like I'm the reason for Ishana's life getting ruined two years back... (Annika is shocked) Yes, Annika... If I didn't humiliate him like that, he must have been alive by now... Everything happened because of me... Maybe, that Ashok and Kamini killed him but I'm the one create a chance for them to kill him... (Cries) Pity Ishana and Dev, they can't even live a day together but Dev left this world forever... (Cries covering his face)

Annika: (hugs him tightly) Why are you talking like this, Shivaay?? Listen, Shivaay... It's not your mistake... Yes, it was your mistake that you humiliate him that day... But, his death has nothing to do with you... It was his fate that he is not able to live for long in this world... What you will do if that both cheapdes killed him??

Shivaay: (breaks the hug) But, still I'm feeling guilty, Annika... I have to apologize to her... Then only my heart will feel light...

Voice: Apologize to whom, Shivaay?? (Shivika turn and see Omkara with RuPri at the door... Shivaay turns and wipes his tears doesn't want them to know that he was crying)

Shivaay: (turns back to them) Hey, Om... Come inside three of you... (Three of them enters the room)

Om: Tell me, Shivaay... Whom you wanted to apologize?? (Shivika look each other... RuPri could understand whom Shivaay was talking about but Omkara till now doesn't aware about who is that Dev) I'm asking you something, Shivaay... Just tell with whom you wanted to apologize... (Towards Annika) Bhabhi, at least you tell us, whom he was talking about?? (Annika keeps silent... Omkara looks at RuPri) They are not answering me... You both try to ask them... (Crosses his arms)

Prinku: (looks at Shivika) Bhaiya, bhabhi, I think we have to tell him... He has to know about it...

Om: (surprised) What?? You know about what they are talking about?? (Priyanka nods)

Rudra: Not only her... I too aware of it... In fact all of our family members know it except you...

Om: (confused) What?? Everyone knows about it except me?? Guys, please tell me... What you all are hiding from me??

All: Dev!!

Om: Dev?? (All nod and Priyanka started to tell him about Dev... He looks at them in shock...) What?? That guy is Ishana's Dev?? That's why I felt like I have seen him before when I saw his picture... Why you didn't tell me this earlier?? This is not a big issue...

Prinku: It's nothing like that, bhaiya... Actually, I and Rudra bhaiya were worried that our family will feel bad about both of them... Besides, you and Ishana bhabhi are not close that time... I don't want you to fall for her because of sympathy...

Om: Sympathy doesn't exist between me and Ishana... You could have told me...

Rudra: O, you are not understanding what Prinku trying to tell... Indirectly, we become one of the reason for bhabhi's pain... Maybe sympathy doesn't exist for you both after you become closer... But, it might have exist if you know about it earlier... That's what Prinku is saying... (Omkara raises his eyebrows in surprise)