CHAPTER 102 - Omkara's Surprise for Ishana

CHAPTER 102

OBEROI MANSION

Everyone are shocked listening to Reyaan... Chaya hugs Reyaan and cries... Ishana goes towards him...

Ishu: You killed him for my happiness?? Why, Reyaan?? You ruined your life by killing him... (Cries) I don't want my family to take the same step, that's why I took promise from them to not to kill him after learning everything... But, I have forgotten that you are a victim too... I couldn't stop you... Your life is ruined because of me... (Cries) Your brother must feel bad that you have become a murderer...

Reyaan: (holds her hand) What are you saying, bhabhi?? I swear that I never thought of killing him... This is just my sudden decision after seeing you struggling for your life just now... That's why I took that decision... And, I'm not regretting for killing that scoundrel... He supposed to be died earlier... (Cups her face) My life is not ruined, bhabhi... If I am getting punished for killing that creep, I'm willing to accept it wholeheartedly... Don't worry about Dev bhaiya... I know that he also with me in this... He wants to see your happiness... He must know that if the scoundrel is alive, he won't let you to live peacefully... And, Dev bhaiya too must have done the same if he is in my situation...

Ishu: Have you ever thought about your parents?? How they must feel knowing that you have killed someone?? (Cries looking at Chabras)

Reyaan: I have thought about everything, bhabhi... Then only I decided to kill him...

Ishu: Your parents already lost one of their son... Now, you too did like this and will go to..... (Gulps down her emotions... Reyaan looks at his parents...)

Reyaan: I'm sorry, mom, dad... I know you both will be sad with my deed but I did what I felt right... (Chaya hugs him...)

Chaya: Don't say sorry, beta... Today, I'm very proud of you, my son...

Mr Chabra: (confused) Chaya?? What are you saying??

Chaya: I'm telling the right... He did what was right... If not, that Ashok must not let Ishana to live peacefully... Reyaan did the right by killing him... He didn't kill any good person... He only killed the one who was a burden for this world... (Reyaan hugs Chaya and cries)

Reyaan: Thank you for understanding me, mom... Love you... (Kisses her cheek while Chaya pats his back still crying... Reyaan looks at Me Chabra...) Dad, won't you hug me as well?? (Mr Chabra hugs him and burst into tears...)

Chabra: I can't see you going to the jail, Reyaan... (Cries)

Reyaan: You have to, dad... Your son is going as a hero, not coward... (He looks at Swetlana and goes towards her...) I'm sorry, di... I killed your brother... Your family spared his life after whatever he did because he was your brother... I aware of that but still I killed him... Please forgive me... (Folds his hands)

Swet: (holds his hands and shakes her head) No, Reyaan... You don't have to say sorry... I'm not feeling sad that Ashok is dead... He already died for me when I learned the truth about him... Now, I'm feeling sad that you are going to jail because of killing that scoundrel... He is not my brother... My brothers are only RaDuKa before this... (Cups his face) Now, I'm having you as my brother too... Will you accept me as your sister?? (Reyaan nods in tears and hugs her... Reyaan breaks the hug and looks at Ishana who is crying badly... He shakes his head and goes towards her...)

Reyaan: (wipes her tears) You should not cry anymore, bhabhi... All your problems are solved now... (Takes her towards Omkara) You have found your love once again, bhabhi and this will remain forever... (Holds Omkara's hand and places Ishana's palm on his...) Om, I know you will take a good care of my bhabhi... Don't let her down at any cost... (Omkara nods and hugs him...)