CHAPTER 49 - Ranveer Doubts on Something

CHAPTER 49

OBEROI MANSION

ShiOmRuSid go to the terrace and try to look if they can get anything... They search for more than an hour but they couldn't find anything...
Om: So cunning!! Nothing is here... He planned perfectly... (ShiRu calm him)
Sid: I thought we can get anything here... Shivaay, let's watch the footage again... Maybe we can get anything from there...
Shivaay: Sure... I copied in my laptop... Let's go and watch it at the study room... Where is Ranveer, Siddharth??
Sid: I called him just now... He said that he is on the way now... He told us to proceed first and he will join in a while... I don't know what these four guys are up to... Always discussing something in secret...
Rudra: Bhaiya, they too must be discussing about this only... Maybe they want to try from their side...
Sid: No, Rudra... This is happening since few years... But, I just ignore it...
Shivaay: Ok... Come let's go and rewatch the video... (ShiRuSid turn to go but see Omkara is thinking something... Shivaay shakes his shoulder... Omkara breaks his thoughts and look at him..) What are you thinking, Om??
Om: Nothing... Let's go... (Four of them leave to study room)

RAICHAND MANSION

Karthik is pacing in his room waiting for RanRaDuKa... ArSwet took Ishana to the lawn... NiTiMiMa are in the kitchen preparing for lunch... Swetlana excused herself from IshAr and join NiTiMiMa in kitchen... Arjun sits on a bench at the lawn beside Ishana... He looks at her right hand which is bandaged...
Arjun: (thinks) Poor girl... Already her hand is having problem... Now this incident make it worse... Why she is the one need to suffer?? Don't know what happened few years ago that caused her hand to be weak... I can't even ask Ishu about it... She doesn't remember it... If it is true that someone hit her, I won't spare that person... How dare that person to hit my angel??
Ishu: (looks at him who lost in his thoughts) Anna!! Anna!! (He still in his thought... Ishana calls a bit louder shaking his arm) Bhaiya!!!
Arjun breaks his thought and gets up from his place... He looks here and there like going to hit someone...
Ishu: (confused looking at him) What happened, anna?? Why are you behaving like this??
Arjun: I thought someone wants to attack you... That's why...
Ishu: What?? Who will attack me here?? And, please put your hands down... (Pointing at his hands which he posed like boxing)
Arjun: (puts his hand down) Why you called me bhaiya instead of anna?? You know, it's our code word, right?? That's why I thought that someone wants to attack you...
Ishu: I know that, anna... I called you few times but your are thinking something... That's why I called you bhaiya... But, I didn't know that you will react like this... (Teasingly)
Arjun: (sits and takes her right hand) Ishu, will you answer me if I asked you something??
Ishu: Sure, anna... You can ask me...
Arjun: I'm not supposed to ask now because of your condition is not good now... But, no one is here now and it will be easy for me to talk with you...
Ishu: Anna, I'm the iron lady of our family... I can bear any pain with me... You can ask me anything without hesitation...
Arjun: (hugs her shoulder) Ishu, have you felt any pain in this hand before this?? (Showing her right hand which he is holding right now)
Ishu: Pain?? I don't...(tries to remember) Yes, bhaiya... I felt pain few times after that accident... My hand will be very weak and can't lift a small thing... First time I felt the pain after I and Dev went back from Mumbai to Chennai... That night I woke up and tried to take my mobile but I can't take it... I saw bandage on my hand... I thought because of the injury, I can't take the mobile... But, next morning I dropped the jug and my hand was shaking terribly... Then, I realised that it was not because of the injury but guilt of killing a girl... (Cries)
Arjun: (caresses her arm that he is hugging) Shhh... See, you told me that you are strong... But, now you are crying... (Ishana looks at him... He wipes her tears...) Listen, Ishu... It was an accident and you don't even remember it... Please don't blame yourself... Actually, we don't know what really happened that day... So, stop blaming yourself... (Ishana nods... Arjun hugs her again and kisses her forehead)
Voice: What is happening here?? (IshAr turns and sees Karan walking towards them)
Arjun: (sarcastically) Woww!!! You come back so early... I thought you all will be late...
Ishu: Exactly, anna!! I thought they will come tomorrow only...
Karan: (understand they are teasing him) Stop pulling my legs, yaar... We met the doctor to know about her condition... That's why we are late...
Arjun: We?? (Looks behind Karan) Only you are here... Where are others??
Karan: They went to Oberoi Mansion... Shivaay called them...
Arjun: Why you didn't follow them as well??
Karan: I need to do dressing for Ishu's wounds... Why Ishu is here?? She supposed to take rest...
Arjun: She felt bored staying in the room... That's why I brought her here...
Karan: Fine... Now, let's go inside... I need to change your bandages... (Ishana nods... Karan pushes her wheelchair and takes her inside leaving Arjun)
Arjun: (after they goes) Ishu still thinks that her hand shivers because of guilt... If her hand shivered due to guilt, what is the reason for the pain of her hand?? Why she didn't think about it?? (Sighs) I thought that accident's chapter is closed... But, it started to haunt us after these years... Why?? I need to find out about it... (Thinks a while and runs inside the house...)