CHAPTER 63- Shivaay Is Shocked!!

CHAPTER 63

Next day

RAICHAND MANSION

RanRaDuKaKar are at lawn...

Karthik: Guys, it's getting late... We need to find the truth of the accident... It's already delayed...

Raghav: We know that... Whenever we want to execute our plan for this, there will be something stop us... The chandelier incident, Ishu's kidnap...

Dush: Ashok and Kamini's problem is over now... I think now we can focus on that accident...

Karan: Where we want to start??

Karthik: From the car... Ranveer, take us to the car... Maybe we can find something there...

Ranveer: Ok... But we can't go now... I have hide it at place where no one can find it... I'll take you at night after everyone sleep... (All nod... They turn and see Ishana)

Karan: Ishu, do you need anything??

Ishu: Nothing, jiju... I thought to talk with you all but you all are busy talking something seriously... It's ok... I will talk to you later...

Raghav: Nothing is important than our daughter... Tell us...

Ishu: (smiles) Will you cook for me?? I feel to eat something made by you all...

Karthik: What happened, Ishu ma?? You are looking worried...

Ranveer: Ishu, is everything alright?? You are looking disturbed since you came back...

Ishu: Nothing, Ranveer... Three days I was staying alone at the dark room makes me to miss you all very much... That's why...

Dush: (hugs her arm) What you want us to cook, Ishu?? We will make it quickly and feed you...

Ishu: Anything you want, jiju...

Karan: Ok, Ishu... You go first... We will come in a while... (Ishana smiles and leaves inside)

Ranveer: Guys, you go and cook for her... I need to meet Priyanka and tell her our night plan... (RaDuKaKar agree and Ranveer leaves from there)

Karthik: Poor, Ishu ma... She is still in trauma because of that Ashok...

Raghav: Right... I can feel it through her way of addressing us...

Karan: Not even once she called us aththan since she came back...

Dush: I feel bad when she called us jiju even after everything ended...

Karthik: Don't worry, yaar... Ishu maa will be fine soon... Now, go and cook for my Ishu maa... Don't let her wait for long... (They smile and leave from there) I know my Ishu maa well... She is disturbed with something but not because of the kidnap... I can't tell this to anyone... They already very much worried for her... I need to find out myself... (He goes inside)

At kitchen

Ishana goes to the kitchen to have some water... She is surprised to see Madhu there doing something... As she knows, Madhu won't be working alone in the kitchen... RaDuKaKar too come and look at her... They see Madhu looking at her mobile and continue her work...

Karthik: What she is doing here alone??

Ishu: I don't know... I just came here and saw her doing something on the stove...

Dush: What she is looking at her mobile??

Ishu: We need to ask her about that... (Calls) Madhu!!

Madhu: (turns towards them and smiles) You all are here?? Do you need anything??

Karan: Madhu, we have to ask you, what are you doing here??