CHAPTER 99 - Omkara In Confusion

CHAPTER 99

RAICHAND MANSION

ShivRu come and give the haldi paste after receiving Omkara's call...

Raghav: Daadi said you both have moved long time before but now only you are coming...

Rudra: Actually, bhaiya suddenly received an important call from his client... That's why we are late...

Shivaay: Have you sent the haldi to Oberoi Mansion for Prinku??

Karan: Yeah, Arjun and jiju already went there with the haldi...

Shivaay: Ok... So, we are leaving now... (RaDuKa nod their heads...)

Rudra: One minute, bhaiya... (Goes towards Savitri) Daadima, we are having triple weddings tomorrow... So, we plan to have a bachelor party for the grooms... (Scratches his head looking at her) Daadima........ If you don't mind........

Savi: (smiles) I understand what you want to ask, beta... You can take these guys with you and enjoy tonight... (Rudra hugs her in excitement)

Rudra: Thank you, daadima... You are so sweet... (Kisses her cheek) Don't worry, daadima... The party will be at Oberoi Mansion only...

Savi: (smiles patting his cheek) Ok, beta... (ShivRu leave from there)

Madhu's haldi function has ended and NiTiMi takes her from there... Swetlana goes and brings Ishana to the living room... She makes her to sit and started applying haldi for her... NiTiMi too join the function after a while... They take Ishana to her room after everyone finished applying haldi for her...

Ishana's Room

Ishana finish cleaning her haldi except the haldi which applied by Omkara... She doesn't wash it... She stands in front of the mirror and recalls him applying the haldi on her... She smiles thinking of it... She recalls her confession to him and her kissing him... She blushes thinking of those...

Ishu: I said like that to him?? I never loved anyone like this before?? (Smiles) I loved Dev very much but the feeling I'm having for Omkara is quite different and I have never felt like this before... Why?? (Confused) But, he never said anything about what I said... He just left like that... (Ishana stands at the window looking at the sky outside)

OBEROI MANSION

Omkara's Room

Omkara is standing at his window looking at the sky... He recalls his meet with Ishana just now and feels confused...

Om: What she meant by that?? She never loved anyone like she loves me?? What does that means?? She loves Dev very much, right?? Then, why she said like that to me?? (He heard someone knocks his room door... He goes and opens the door and sees ShivRu there...)

Shivaay: Om, what are you doing here alone?? Come and join us for the party...

Om: (confused) Party?? What party??

Rudra: Bachelors party!! You and RanKa are getting married tomorrow... So, today we will celebrate your bachelorhood... (Omkara raises his eyebrows)

Om: Why are you including me as bachelor?? I'm already married before this and this is my second marriage... (Shivaay slaps Rudra's head...)

Shivaay: Om, we are having guys party... SidArRanRaDuKaKar are joining too with Reyaan... You too come and join us... It will be fun...

Om: Ok... You both go first... I will come in a while... (ShivRu nod and leave from there...)

Omkara takes his mobile and scrolls the screen... He smiles and places his mobile on his ear... Ishana who is lost in her thought jerks when her mobile rings... She smiles looking at the caller ID... She answers the call...