CHAPTER 104 - IshMaKar Truth is Out

CHAPTER 104

OBEROI MANSION

Ishana is shocked to see the bottle in her hand and realised why they are behaving weirdly with her...

Ishu: Woh... Akka......

Nivi: Do you have any explanation for this, Ishu?? (Crossing her arms... Ishana looks at MaKar who are looking at her helplessly...)

Mithra: Why are you looking at them?? They have told us everything already...

Shivaay: Guys, what is going on here?? Why you are scolding her like this??

Om: Ishana, what bottle is this?? (Takes the bottle from her hand and looks at it... ShivRu too look at the bottle... They widened their eyes in shock...) What the...?? Why are you showing this to Ishana??

Dush: You have to ask your darling wife what she did with that... (Omkara looks at Ishana)

Om: This bottle belongs to you??

Ishu: Yes... I mean no...

Om: Yes or no??

Ishu: Actually, yes, I'm the one having it... (Omkara is shocked)

Om: What??

ShivRu: Ishu/ Bhabhi!!!

Ishu: I mean the bottle not the medicines... Those medicines are not for me...

Om: Then, for whom??

Ishu: (pointing towards RaDuKa and NiTiMi) For 6 of them... (All are shocked while PriVeer, Arjun and Savitri chuckle seeing their reaction...)

Om: For them?? But why??

Ishu: When Dev died, they don't want me to feel lonely and always stay with me... They never spend their time for themselves... At first,  I didn't think much about that... But, one day I heard their conversation... That made me to take this step...

Arjun: What you heard??

Ishu: They have decided that they don't want to have a baby for themselves... (All are shocked hearing this and look at them...) Not only that, they too decided to not to have any physical relationship as well... (Goes towards them) Just because I lost my happiness, they sacrifice their happiness... (Her eyes are welled with tears while saying this...) I was completely broken when I heard their decision... I know they will not listen to me if I talk to them... That's why I took this step without caring about any embarrassment... Why I should feel embarrassed?? I'm doing this for my family and I never felt any wrong in that... If they are ready to sacrifice their happiness for me, I am ready to bring back their happiness... (RaDuKa and NiTiMi hug Ishana...)

Karan: Ishu, we already told you that you are our daughter...

Ishu: But you need a baby of yours too, aththan... A baby to call you three as papa, akkas as mumma and me as maasi... (RaDuKa kiss her forehead...)

Dush: Ishu, you bought these pills yourself??

Ishu: I thought to buy myself but Karthik saw me that time and asked me... I told him everything and he is the one used to buy for me... (RaDuKa glare at Karthik while he just smiles sheepishly...)

Raghav: How Madhu is involved in this??

Karthik: I will tell you that... One day, we were mixing these pills in your glasses which were having milk inside it... This Madhu came and....

Rudra: Oh, my God!!! Did she drink it?? (Soumya slaps his head...)

Karthik: Almost... Luckily, Ishu maa saw her and stopped her... And without any option, we have to disclose the truth to her as well... (Madhu nods her head...)