CHAPTER 67 - Omkara Shocks Everyone

CHAPTER 67

RAICHAND MANSION

ArRanRaDuKaMaKar reached there after Omkara left... They sent Priyanka to Oberoi Mansion first before coming here.. They are shocked and confused to know about Omkara stayed with Ishana... Siddharth still not arrived yet... They  freshen up themselves while their wives are preparing breakfast... All come to the dining for breakfast... SweNiTiMi serve the breakfast... Savitri too joins them... They started to have their breakfast...

Savi: Where is Ishu??

Swet: She is still in her room... I'll go and bring her...

Ranveer: No... Don't disturb her, Swetlana... Let her sleep... She needs some rest...

Savi: Did you find anything??

Arjun: We found few things but we can't make it as strong evidence... We need to investigate more, daadima...

Nivi: What are you planning to do??

Raghav: We want to go to the accident spot to see if we can get any clue there...

Tia: When are you going?? We also will come with you...

Dush: No, Tia... We will leave after our breakfast... You all stay here... Or, Ishu will feel alone...

Mithra: What?? You are going to leave this fast?? But, you just came here... Take rest for sometime...

Karan: No time for rest, Mithra... Our Ishu is dying in guilt because of the accident... We need to save her before something terrible happens...

Savi: But, beta, you have to take care of your health too...

Karthik: Don't worry, daadima... Nothing will happen to us...

Ranveer: Madhu, you go and sleep after finishing your breakfast... You didn't sleep last night... It's not good for your health...

Madhu: Ok, bhaiya... (Siddharth comes there)

Arjun: Bhaiya, what happened??

Sid: No one knows very detailed about the accident... It happened in an isolated area where less of people's movement...

Ranveer: Siddharth, I think we have to reopen the case...

Sid: I was thinking the same but someone from the family have to request the police department to reopen it... (Ranveer nods his head thinking something) I'll talk to the commissioner first... Are you going out??

Arjun: Yes, bhaiya... We want to go to the place where the accident happened...

Sid: Fine... But, it's been few years... Do you think you can find anything there??

Karan: It's just a try, jiju... Who knows we might can get any clue there...

Sid: Ok... Be careful... (ArRanRaDuKaKar leave from there... Siddharth too leaves after freshen up himself..)

OBEROI MANSION

ShivIka's Room

Shivaay finished narrating to Annika and Jhanvi... Both of them are shocked...

Annika: Ishana is married??

Jhanvi: And she lost her husband on the day of her wedding??

Shivaay: (nods his head) She never lived one hour with her husband, she lost him in front of her eyes... (He cries... Annika and Jhanvi console him) She hides about her marriage from her family for their happiness... They can't even stand a single scratch on her, how they will react knowing this truth?? That their Ishu is a widow...