CHAPTER 6(B) - Omkara Refuses Ishana

CHAPTER 6(b)

All are startled listening to Annika's voice and look at the direction she is looking at... The Oberois become furious looking at them while the Raichands smile seeing them... They are none other than Swetlana and Ranveer... Swetlana almost drops the medicine box but caught by Karan who is standing nearby... Siddharth walks towards them... He hugs Swetlana's shoulder and takes her to the Oberois... He signed Ranveer to follow him and Ranveer follows him...

Sid: This is my beautiful wife, Mrs Swetlana Siddharth Raichand and this is my friend cum brother Ranveer...

The Oberois are shocked by this revelation... They can't believe that the Raichands are related to their enemies... Swetlana and Ranveer put their heads down in guilt... The Oberois move to leave in anger but Arjun blocks them...

Arjun: Listen to us first...

Shivaay: So, you know about them, right?? Listen, we don't have any enmity with you... Let us go...

Savi: (holds Kalyani's hand) I can understand your situation, bhabhi... It's not easy to forget whatever they did to your family... But, trust me... They are changed now... I don't ask you to forgive them but please give them a chance to rectify their deeds...

Ishu: (folding her hands) Humans can't escape from doing a mistake... Whatever my anni did to your family because she was misled by her mother... After she knows the truth, she regrets a lot... She wanted to apologize to you but she didn't have the courage to face all of you... Till one day, she attempted to suicide... (the Oberois give a shocked expression...) We have struggled hard to make her back to normal...

Nivi: Just now we said that we loved to tease her every morning so that our day will be fine... That was not only for us but for our bhabhi too... She will pass her days by thinking about our antics...

Mithra: Her family is her world... She thinks for us more than herself... But, deep inside her heart, she cries daily because of her guilt...

Tia: Please give her a chance... Universe wants a chance given to the person who wants to rectify their mistakes... Please give bhabhi a chance...

Kalyani: (melts down) I still can't forget whatever she did but I agree to give a chance to her... (The Oberois are shocked while the Raichands smile...) Only for these angels... (looking at IshNiTiMi)

Pinky: But, mummyji.....

Jhanvi: Mummyji is right, Pinky... Every human deserves a chance... It's not wrong to give her a chance too... If Tej can get a chance, why not her?? (ShivOmRu and AniSouPri are not liking it but they agree for Kalyani and Jhanvi...)

Swetlana smiles through her tears... She hugs IshNiTiMi and kisses their foreheads... They too hug her back...

Arjun: (takes Ranveer to OmPri) I'm not going to defend this idiot as my sisters did for their bhabhi... Whatever he did to both of you before this was unforgivable... He is the one should rectify his deed... Both of you only can decide what you should do with him...

Ranveer: Thanks for your help, bro... (in a sarcastic tone...) Om, Priyanka, I'm not going to ask forgiveness from you... As Arjun said, whatever I did to both of you is unforgivable... I only can ask for punishment from you...

Om: Punishment?? I don't have the right to punish you, Ranveer... Because my sister is the one suffered a lot... She only can punish you... (Ranveer looks at Priyanka... Priyanka too looks at him.. Their eyelock break by Pinky's voice... ArVeer and OmPri turn to Pinky's voice...)

Pinky: (looking at Ishana's dress) Oh, my maata!! What a beautiful dress!! I just sees the designs... (Ishana is confused with Pinky's behaviour... Arjun and Ranveer look each other with shocked expression... They looked at Mithra and Madhu and they are giving the same expression too...)