CHAPTER 93 - NiTiMi Surprise for RaDuKa

CHAPTER 93

Unknown Housing Area

Three cars stop there and NiTiMi get down from the cars with their darling husbands whose eyes are blindfolded...

Raghav: Where did you bring us?? At least, please tell us now... (NiTiMi chuckle)

Nivi: Please be relax, my hubby... We are not going to tell you but we will show you... (Signs at TiMi... They nod and three of them remove the clothes from RaDuKa's eyes... RaDuKa open their eyes and shocked to see the view in front of them...)

Karan: This street...

Dush: Our houses are here only.... (NiTiMi nod their heads with tear filled eyes... NiTiMi point their fingers towards somewhere)

Raghav: Our houses... (RaDuKa smile in tears)

Tia: Yes, your houses that you sold for us to build our career... We got them back for you...

Mithra: These are the only memory you three are having which belongs to your parents, that means our parents in law...

Nivi: But, you sold these for us... After we learn about this, we determined to buy these houses and give them back to you...

Tia: We found the people who bought these houses and told them that we want them back... After so many formalities, we succeed in buying these and now we are giving them back to you...

Karan: You all did these without our knowing?? Why?? For these small house...

Mithra: We don't want you to loss your sweet memories which you have in your house... Maybe these are small but very precious for us... Our husbands belongings are always precious to us... (Karan hugs her and kisses her forehead)

Dush: We must have done something good in our previous life... That's why we got you in our lives...

Raghav: Robin is right... We are very lucky to have you all as our wives... Thanks is a small word for what you all done...

Karan: We only can bow our heads towards you... (Bow their heads towards their wives... NiTiMi are stunned with their act and holds their faces with their hands pulling them up)

Tia: Our husbands should not bow their head to anyone... We won't let you to do so... (RaDuKa hug NiTiMi)

Nivi: So, shall we go inside??

Raghav: Sure... (RaDuKa hold their wives hands and walk towards their house which are beside each other... NiTiMi hand over the key to them and ask the to open the door... RaDuKa take the keys and open the door... They see a 'kalaash' at the entrance...) (BELOW SCENE IS HAPPENING SIMULTANEOUSLY BETWEEN THESE THREE COUPLES)

Mithra: This is the first time we are entering as husband and wife... So, we need to do what a bahu should do before entering her sasural's house... (The same said by NiTi to RaDu... RaDuKa agree and NiTiMi gently push the kalaash with their legs... They see a plate filled with vermilion liquid... NiTiMi step on the plate and place their feet on the floor printing their footsteps in their house... RaDuKa smile in tears looking at their angel wives... NiTiMi are about to walk further but RaDuKa lift them in their arms making the sisters shock)

Tia: What are you doing, Robin baby??

Dush: I'm doing what we supposed to do when we return home as newly wed couple...

Mithra: Means??

Karan: Groom should lift his bride and walk inside the house... Have you forgotten??

Nivi: I know that but we are not newly wed couple now...

Raghav: But, this is the first time you are coming to your sasural's house... So, everything must done like first time...