CHAPTER 3(B) - Continuation of RiKara's Flashback

CHAPTER 3b

Flashback continues...

Rudra: Bul Bul in Chulbul!!

Om: Gauri!? You!!!

Shivaay: Don't scold her, Om... It's her situation made her do like this... Actually, I knew it earlier and I was angry with her too... But her eyes are speaking the truth... Just to clear my doubt I went to Bareilly... Even Annika and badi ma also knew it...

Annika: Please don't punish her, Om... She respects and loves you so much... That is why she is still staying here even though she knows how much you hate her.. Just think whatever she did for our family...

Jhanvi: Yes, Om... You can't get a better girl than Gauri as a life partner... Accept her for me... Please...

Rudra: Yess, O... Accept her.. I like this Bul Bul bhabhi...

Prinku: Bhaiya, Rudra bhaiya always tell that you got current with Chul Bul and become Dostana... It's because your heart knows...... (stammers)

Sowmya (hold Prinku's hand): Your heart knows that she is Gauri only... That is why you got that current...

Omkara recalls all the situation that he got current whenever he touched Chul Bul and Rudra used to tease him that he wanted a bhabhi, not a jijaji... He smiles thinking about it...

Daadi: Om is accepting or not...Gauri is bahu of this house...

Gauri: Please don't force him.. I knew he hates me... I didn't expect anything from him when he married me... I just want him to be happy always...

Gauri moves to go out but someone holds her hand... It was Omkara... Gauri is shocked as well as the Oberois...

Om: I still can't accept you as my wife..(all get sad) My family give importance to tradition very much... Whatever happened in Barreily can't be accepted...
(All are confused..)

Shivaay: What are you trying to say, Om? Say it clearly...

Om: I mean we have to marry again...

Shivaay: (confused) What??

Om: I mean me and Gauri have to marry again.. (All are happy with Omkara's decision..)

Gauri (cries): Omkara ji, that means you have forgiven me??

Om: (wipes her tears) You don't have to be sorry?? You did not do any mistake?? I'm the one need to be blamed... I hurt you so much... Please forgive me...

Gauri: No, Omkara ji... It was our situation made you thought like that...

Om: (cups her face) You are great, Gauri... I'm very lucky to have you as my wife... (RiKara hug)

Rudra: O, you want to keep on romancing or want to marry?? (RiKara broke their hug and felt embarrassed..)

The ladies made Gauri get ready as a bride and bring her to mandap where Omkara already waiting... Shivaay brought a lady and takes her to Gauri... Annika feels that she has seen the lady before... Gauri smiles happily and hugs the lady...

Gauri: Maa, you are here!? I'm so happy...

Gauri's mom: Shivaay brought me here... How I will miss my daughter's marriage?? (Annika goes towards them..)

Annika: I think I have seen you somewhere.. But, I can't remember.. (All are confused with Annika..) I remembered... You are the one adopted my chutki...