CHAPTER 83(B) - IshKara Engagement

Chapter 83(b)

Madhu is walking quickly towards the living room... She bumps into someone and almost fell but a hand holds her waist preventing her from falling... She looks at the person who is none other than Karthik... He makes her to stand and about to scold her but stops looking at her... He is mesmerized seeing her in golden lehenga and completely lost in her beauty... Madhu is confused seeing him looking at her like that... The guys who are walking towards living room are surprised to see MaKar like that...

Shivaay: What is going on here??

Rudra: Something something, bhaiya....

Om: Karthik is completely lost in Madhu... (Looking at SidArRanRaDuKa) Guys, is there anything between them??

Sid: Yeah... We too just aware few days back... But, Ishu and Ranveer already knew it earlier including Priyanka...

Rudra: Prinku is aware of a lot of secrets without our knowing... (All smile nodding their heads)

They walk towards MaKar and clear their throats... Karthik realised what he is doing and composed himself... He turns to them and smiles...

Arjun: Karthik, what are you looking at??

Karthik: It's beautiful... (All look at him in surprise) I mean the decorations are very beautiful...

All: (teasingly) Really??? (Karthik nods and looks at Madhu who is smiling shyly) Let's go now... We need to welcome the guests... (Leaves from there before they could say something... All laugh looking at him..)

Ranveer: (hugs Madhu's shoulder) I think your man started to realise his love for you...

Shivaay: Madhu, if you have told us earlier, I would have arrange the engagement for both of you as well...

Madhu: (blushes hard) Bhaiya... (Runs from there leaving them... They laugh at looking at her)

Om: Both of them are really perfect for each other... (All agree with him)

Living Room

The guests have been arrived and warmly welcomed by both families... The guys are chatting with each other... The girls come down bringing Ishana with them... As usual, the guys are mesmerized looking at the girls who dressed in golden lehengas... Omkara tries to see Ishana but the girls are blocking his view...

Shivaay: Mithra is so talented... I'm really impressed with her... In this short time, she managed to design them perfectly...

Om: True... Our sherwanis are designed by her as well... She is such a creative girl...

Rudra: Not only Mithra di... NiTi didis are talented too... See the flowers here... It's very hard to get these types of flowers here but Tia di manage to get them...

Shivaay: And the food, I just tell the type of food, but Nivi arranged them perfectly... Our guests must love those food... (Towards ArSid) Your sisters are really talented...

Arjun: Thanks to RaDuKa for realising their talent and make them to establish their own career according to their passion... (Hugs RaDuKa)

Sid: Arjun is right... If RaDuKa didn't take that step, NiTiMi's passion and talent must have went waste... (RaDuKa just smile)

The girls come towards them... Omkara wants to go to Ishana but stops by ShivRu... Omkara still couldn't see Ishana...

Rudra: You can't get my Ishana bhabhi so soon, O... Wait for sometime... (Ishana smiles shyly)

Shivaay: True... Girls, take our Ishu to the seat... (The girls take Ishana to the seat which has been decorated for the function... Omkara continuosly trying to look at Ishana but he still can't see her...)