CHAPTER 92 - Ishana Surprises Omkara

CHAPTER 92

RAICHAND MANSION

Ishana is sitting alone in the lawn thinking about her conversation with Omkara just now... She feels bad that she had hurt him by refusing the necklace... She decides to talk to him and called his number...

OBEROI MANSION

Omkara just enters his car and about to start it when his mobile rings... He sees Ishana's name and smiles... He answers the call and before he could say hello, he heard a weak voice...

Ishu: I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you...

Om: (smiles) I love you... (Ishana is surprised)

Ishu: What?? You are not upset with me??

Om: (smiles) I was upset but not now...

Ishu: Pinky promise??

Om: Ishu promise!! Zulfi promise!! (Heard sobbing sound) What happened, Ishana?? Are you crying??

Ishu: I felt bad that I hurt you... (Sobs)

Om: No, Ishana... It's your choice and I respect that... Don't feel bad... I can't see you in tears...

Ishu: (chuckles) But, you are not seeing me... We are speaking on mobile...

Om: I don't need to be near you to see you... I can see you even though you are away from me...

Ishu: (smiles) I love you...

Om: (smiles) You didn't accept the necklace... It's ok... But, I have something else for you... I hope you will accept it...

Ishu: (excitingly) What is that??

Om: You go towards Mithra and ask her did I give anything...

Ishu: Mithra ka??

Om: Yes... Your Mithra ka only... Go and ask her first... Then, you will understand... (Ishana wants to say something but Omkara cuts her) I'm going out now and I will talk to you later... Bye... (Ishana nods and they end the call)

RAICHAND MANSION

Ishana enters the house and goes to Mithra who is working on laptop at living room... Mithra looks at her and smiles...

Mithra: Do you need anything, Ishu??

Ishu: Akka, did he give anything??

Mithra: (pretends to be confused) Who??

Ishu: He... Omkara... (Mithra smiles teasingly)

Mithra: (smiles) I know, Ishu... I was just simply teasing you... Yes, he gave you something but he is worried that you will like it or not...

Ishu: What was that, ka??

Mithra: Come with me... (Takes Ishana to her room)

Mithra takes out a cover from her cupboard and gives to Ishana... Ishana takes the cover and opens it... She get shocked...

Ishu: Akka, this....???

Mithra: I already told him, Ishu and he too knows but still he wants to...... I can't refuse him...

Ishu: It's ok, ka... I already hurt him just now... I can't hurt him again... I will accept this... (Hugs the cover... Mithra smiles and hugs her...) Akka, I too wish to do something for him...

Voice: What do you want to do, Ishu baby?? (IshMi turn and see NiTiMa at the door with a teasing smile... They walk towards IshMi)

Nivi: Ishu, tell us what you want to do... Maybe we can help you...